Haynie Bay Boats - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Jet Ski Fishing Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2019, 11:23 AM   #1
Bob Johanson
Registered Users-pm+

Bob Johanson is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Haynie Bay Boats

Does anybody Know a good place in the Houston area to Buy a Haynie Bay boat? Have heard of a new dealer in Conroe Named Big D Marine curious If anybody has talked to these guys or used them in the past?
Bob Johanson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2019, 11:48 AM   #2
jmack
Registered Users-pm+

jmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Pirate
You may want to move this to the boating section you'll probably get better responses over there.
jmack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2019, 02:07 PM   #3
Bob Johanson
Registered Users-pm+

Thanks im new to this how can you fill me in on how to do that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2019, 01:40 PM   #4
TexasSlam18
Registered Users-pm+

TexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to Pirate
Rumor is the place in conroe has a bad reputation, but they are the new haynie dealer. Best bet is to go to corpus and get with Chris's marine.
TexasSlam18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2019, 08:33 PM   #5
Bob Johanson
Registered Users-pm+

im closest to Conroe talked to a guy today from there that said it just took over new ownership about 3 or 4 months ago. Are we taking about the same place? Or are you talking about K&J that was in tomball that went out of business or the old store that was at that location? so far the sale guy has seemed Honest an fair you have me a little worried now. Haha
Old 08-29-2019, 12:23 PM   #6
TexasSlam18
Registered Users-pm+

TexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Johanson View Post
im closest to Conroe talked to a guy today from there that said it just took over new ownership about 3 or 4 months ago. Are we taking about the same place? Or are you talking about K&J that was in tomball that went out of business or the old store that was at that location? so far the sale guy has seemed Honest an fair you have me a little worried now. Haha
I'm not talking about K&J. They were great IMO.
TexasSlam18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2019, 12:39 PM   #7
Bob Johanson
Registered Users-pm+

well I have been dealing with a new Sales Guy at Big D in Conroe and so far so good. Actually would recommend him the way things have gone so far but the deal isn't done yet. So I guess things could change as the process goes on but I have been pleased with the service so far. Supposedly they just got rid of a sales guy who was kind of sour with some people maybe that's why you heard what you heard. I just don't have time with work to run out to corpus and look at chris marine yet.
Old 08-28-2019, 08:34 PM   #8
Prizepig
>*)))><

Prizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to Pirate
Chris’s Marine in Aransas Pass is worth the drive. Best service after the sell...hands down.
Prizepig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2019, 08:41 PM   #9
Bob Johanson
Registered Users-pm+

ill give em a call. Also looking into a new line called Caymas . Another Earl Bentz line so that caught my attention. Any news on these boats? I know they haven't been out long
Old 09-01-2019, 01:09 PM   #10
Salty Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Salty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to Pirate
Service before the sale is always great. It's the service after the sale that matters.

That said, I don't think Chris Coulter would sell his boats to a dealership he didn't think was up to snuff.
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message