windy day - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > Bow Fishing Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
catfishinbeerdrinkin
runnin lines and killin time

catfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Pirate
windy day

A day in the wind by myself in the canoe was a pain in the a** i literly wanted to fight the wind after i got my game on i stuck a few Name:  2012-01-26 15.39.46.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  68.7 KB
catfishinbeerdrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
RATLTRAP
That white speck is chicken**** too!

RATLTRAP has been promoted to PirateRATLTRAP has been promoted to PirateRATLTRAP has been promoted to PirateRATLTRAP has been promoted to PirateRATLTRAP has been promoted to PirateRATLTRAP has been promoted to PirateRATLTRAP has been promoted to PirateRATLTRAP has been promoted to PirateRATLTRAP has been promoted to PirateRATLTRAP has been promoted to PirateRATLTRAP has been promoted to Pirate
At least someone is out stickin a few!!! Good job!
RATLTRAP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2012, 07:52 PM   #3
FISHROADIE
All men are equal before fish

FISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4

Good job, that must be pretty hard shooting out of a canoe.
FISHROADIE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
catfishinbeerdrinkin

catfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Pirate
Nahh not to bad when i go by myselif i put an ice chest full of water in the back to even it out then i stand and paddle/pole around i stand up almost the whole time its pretty stable im working on gettin some bright lights instead of holding a mag light between my legs when i shoot idk alot of ppl get a kick out of me an that canoe i even run lines in the river while its up i like it dont have to worry about motor issues gas oil props just put those daddy strokes in lol will have some more pics soon
Old 02-13-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
texas two guns
Just plain old bowfisherman

texas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Pirate
Try the new 27w LED's. They are getting good results and you can do it with a battery only. No generator.
texas two guns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #6
catfishinbeerdrinkin

Texas two guns where do i get those
Old 02-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #7
Texican89
Registered Users-pm+

Texican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishinbeerdrinkin View Post
Texas two guns where do i get those
I would like to know myself. And mr. cat what river did you fish if you dont mind me askin?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
Texican89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2012, 10:44 PM   #8
catfishinbeerdrinkin

I was bowfishin coleto creek on hwy 77
Old 02-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #9
Garagedoorguy
Registered Users-pm+

Garagedoorguy has been promoted to PirateGaragedoorguy has been promoted to PirateGaragedoorguy has been promoted to PirateGaragedoorguy has been promoted to PirateGaragedoorguy has been promoted to PirateGaragedoorguy has been promoted to PirateGaragedoorguy has been promoted to PirateGaragedoorguy has been promoted to PirateGaragedoorguy has been promoted to PirateGaragedoorguy has been promoted to PirateGaragedoorguy has been promoted to Pirate
I found those lights for around 60 bucks per light Id like to get some myself does that sound about right
Garagedoorguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #10
texas two guns
Just plain old bowfisherman

texas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Pirate
Some guys on bowfishing country are making bulk purchases, you'll have to go over there and find them. I personally don't have any yet, but when I upgrade I will definitely be getting some.
texas two guns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message