Japanese tackle shop in Japan - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Jigging & Popping Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #11
ksong

ksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirate

ksong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #12
ksong

ksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirateksong has been promoted to Pirate

Old 01-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #13
tunasniper
Registered Users-pm+

tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Reminds me of Sansui when I visited Tokyo last year

tunasniper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #14
ksong

Sansui in Tokyo is a nice shop, but this shop in Fukuoka is 5 - 10 times bigger than Sansui.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #15
doughboy361
Registered Users-pm+

doughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Pirate
Look like most of the jigs and stickbaits www.jdmtackle.com carries them and they located in Garden Grove, Ca. Did you visit Pro Shop Mogi shop??
doughboy361 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #16
sotexhookset
Banned

sotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Pirate
Looks like a Racademy.
sotexhookset is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2012, 11:46 PM   #17
tunasniper
Registered Users-pm+

tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)tunasniper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboy361 View Post
Look like most of the jigs and stickbaits www.jdmtackle.com carries them and they located in Garden Grove, Ca. Did you visit Pro Shop Mogi shop??
Sup doe! This David, hamster1 from 360. Mogi was on my list but we ran out of time. Tsukiji was such a intriguing place that we spent 2 days there. Sashimi was OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksong View Post
Sansui in Tokyo is a nice shop, but this shop in Fukuoka is 5 - 10 times bigger than Sansui.
WOW I can't imagine! Sansui to me felt like I was 10years old at a fire work stand
tunasniper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2012, 12:36 AM   #18
doughboy361
Registered Users-pm+

doughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Piratedoughboy361 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunasniper View Post
Sup doe! This David, hamster1 from 360. Mogi was on my list but we ran out of time. Tsukiji was such a intriguing place that we spent 2 days there. Sashimi was OUT OF THIS WORLD!

WOW I can't imagine! Sansui to me felt like I was 10years old at a fire work stand

Did you buy anything??
doughboy361 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #19
That Robbie Guy
Registered Users-pm+

That Robbie Guy has disabled reputation
Shiet done, PROPER.
That Robbie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #20
spitfire
Registered Users-pm+

spitfire has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)spitfire has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)spitfire has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)spitfire has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)spitfire has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)spitfire has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)spitfire has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)spitfire has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)spitfire has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)spitfire has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)spitfire has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotexhookset View Post
Looks like a Racademy.
I love that picture you using! Wow!!!!!!!!!
spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message