Best LD reel for jigging? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Jigging & Popping Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2016, 04:05 PM   #1
marlin50lrs
Registered Users-pm+

marlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Pirate
Best LD reel for jigging?

What is your favorite lever drag reel for jigging? Im not a huge avet fan. Does anyone use a talica2?
marlin50lrs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2016, 09:18 PM   #2
Etexag
Registered Users-pm+

Etexag has been promoted to the rank of BosunEtexag has been promoted to the rank of BosunEtexag has been promoted to the rank of BosunEtexag has been promoted to the rank of BosunEtexag has been promoted to the rank of BosunEtexag has been promoted to the rank of BosunEtexag has been promoted to the rank of BosunEtexag has been promoted to the rank of BosunEtexag has been promoted to the rank of BosunEtexag has been promoted to the rank of BosunEtexag has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Love my Shimanos....but the avet raptor is pretty nice too
Etexag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2016, 09:28 PM   #3
JFolm
Unorthodox Millenial

JFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to Pirate
I like my little Truth sg. Light weight and a good amount of drag (28 lbs iirc.) I guess it depends on what size fish you are targeting.
JFolm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2016, 05:58 AM   #4
Googan
fv-googan.com

Googan has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGoogan has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGoogan has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGoogan has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGoogan has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGoogan has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGoogan has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGoogan has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGoogan has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGoogan has been promoted to the rank of RiggerGoogan has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Talica 25
Googan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2016, 05:42 AM   #5
hog
Lifes 2 Short 2 B So Serious All Da Time

hog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Pirate
This is not a Lever Drag, its a Star

but,

you might check out a High Speed Tran-X works pretty nice. Its heck of a reel. Light, heck of a lot of drag and can be cast a country mile.

Its nothing more than a Curado on Steriods.

Suggest Smooth Drags CarbonTx washers with Cals Grease (but, i suggest that on all reels anyway)
hog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2016, 08:58 PM   #6
wwen
Registered Users-pm+

wwen has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwwen has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwwen has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwwen has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwwen has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwwen has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwwen has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwwen has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwwen has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwwen has been promoted to the rank of Privateerwwen has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Talica II no Instant anti reverse.

Accurate or JIggingMaster reels for LD.
wwen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2016, 09:50 AM   #7
FOWLHOOK
CATCH THEM ANYWAY YOU CAN!

FOWLHOOK has been promoted to PirateFOWLHOOK has been promoted to PirateFOWLHOOK has been promoted to PirateFOWLHOOK has been promoted to PirateFOWLHOOK has been promoted to PirateFOWLHOOK has been promoted to PirateFOWLHOOK has been promoted to PirateFOWLHOOK has been promoted to PirateFOWLHOOK has been promoted to PirateFOWLHOOK has been promoted to PirateFOWLHOOK has been promoted to Pirate
I just ordered the accurate boss extreme 2speed i was thanking about the talica ii. It should be here next week i will let you know if the wind will lay down again.
FOWLHOOK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2016, 12:36 PM   #8
lite-liner
Sea kitten serial killer

lite-liner has been promoted to Piratelite-liner has been promoted to Piratelite-liner has been promoted to Piratelite-liner has been promoted to Piratelite-liner has been promoted to Piratelite-liner has been promoted to Piratelite-liner has been promoted to Piratelite-liner has been promoted to Piratelite-liner has been promoted to Piratelite-liner has been promoted to Piratelite-liner has been promoted to Pirate
I love my Accurate Boss 270, BX-400, & -500n. Made in USA, none are less than 5 years old with NO issues, ever.
never tried the Truth reels but reports are good....
lite-liner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2016, 04:13 PM   #9
Skeeter 05
Registered Users-pm+

Skeeter 05 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Accurate Boss is the best I've used well worth the $$$. They are tough as nails and light enough to fish with all day.
Skeeter 05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2016, 08:08 AM   #10
marlin50lrs
Registered Users-pm+

marlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Piratemarlin50lrs has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks for the replies. The no instant anti reverse is the same reason i dont like avets. Im favoring the boss extreme 2 speed now
marlin50lrs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message