Shallow Sport Scooter Rebuild - Page 18 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #171
jdsuperbee
Registered Users-pm+

jdsuperbee has been promoted to Piratejdsuperbee has been promoted to Piratejdsuperbee has been promoted to Piratejdsuperbee has been promoted to Piratejdsuperbee has been promoted to Piratejdsuperbee has been promoted to Piratejdsuperbee has been promoted to Piratejdsuperbee has been promoted to Piratejdsuperbee has been promoted to Piratejdsuperbee has been promoted to Piratejdsuperbee has been promoted to Pirate
I still wanna know what your next project is. Now that you're finished, I'm sure you have waaaaay too much time on your hands. And besides, nobody this year is posting any exciting build projects!
So, it's up to you to provide fodder for all of us vicarious builders...
jdsuperbee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2009, 10:12 PM   #172
paragod
Registered Users-pm+

paragod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirate
Ill send ya mine !
paragod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2009, 07:25 PM   #173
shoalcat_james
From Hope and Change 2 Dope and Strange

shoalcat_james has been promoted to Pirateshoalcat_james has been promoted to Pirateshoalcat_james has been promoted to Pirateshoalcat_james has been promoted to Pirateshoalcat_james has been promoted to Pirateshoalcat_james has been promoted to Pirateshoalcat_james has been promoted to Pirateshoalcat_james has been promoted to Pirateshoalcat_james has been promoted to Pirateshoalcat_james has been promoted to Pirateshoalcat_james has been promoted to Pirate
Pure and simple "Amazing"! Good looking boat TF
shoalcat_james is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #174
stew1tx
Keep on Keeping on....

stew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Man, I got sucked in looking at the whole thread, after just starting at page 10 for a quick peek. AWESOME job! I hope to see ya on the water sometime. Did you do the aluminum work yourself?
stew1tx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #175
reelfishin
Registered Users-pm+

reelfishin is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
This is the best rebuild I have ever seen,I did the inside of my boat last year and it was a carpeted boat and I gel-coated and splattered it how ever I wouldn't post any pics I couldn't follow you please tell me more about the epoxy and graphite where you got it and application thank you and sweet ride
reelfishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2009, 10:54 PM   #176
TexasFlats
Custom User Title

TexasFlats has been promoted to PirateTexasFlats has been promoted to PirateTexasFlats has been promoted to PirateTexasFlats has been promoted to PirateTexasFlats has been promoted to PirateTexasFlats has been promoted to PirateTexasFlats has been promoted to PirateTexasFlats has been promoted to PirateTexasFlats has been promoted to PirateTexasFlats has been promoted to PirateTexasFlats has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallow Sport68 View Post
Who makes allum fuel tanks in town? what the going price for a 40 gal?.
SS68,
I'm sure you could find someone local to build a tank, but this is one item that I needed a seasoned professional to help out with. Can't remember the dozens of places I found, but I chose RDS Aluminum in Florida to build mine.
http://www.rdsaluminum.com/contact.html

Send them a drawing of what you need and they will respond with a dimensioned CAD drawing and a quote. I'm sure I wore their engineer out before we finalized the design. Price was in the same range as all of the others. I would guess a custom 40gal will be about 400-450 to your door.

TF

TexasFlats is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2009, 10:50 PM   #177
Foxtrot704
Registered Users-pm+

Foxtrot704 has been promoted to PirateFoxtrot704 has been promoted to PirateFoxtrot704 has been promoted to PirateFoxtrot704 has been promoted to PirateFoxtrot704 has been promoted to PirateFoxtrot704 has been promoted to PirateFoxtrot704 has been promoted to PirateFoxtrot704 has been promoted to PirateFoxtrot704 has been promoted to PirateFoxtrot704 has been promoted to PirateFoxtrot704 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallow Sport68 View Post
I know this is an old post,but i was wondering how the Majek came out?
Majekster is a buddy of mine. I just spoke to him on the phone earlier today and he told me he is getting ready to put the new deck on. He's done a lot prep work on the stringers getting them ready for the new deck. He had a shop take care of the gel coat work on the hull and it looks 100% better than before.
Foxtrot704 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message