Discount Tire - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Vendors > Discount Tire
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2018, 08:46 AM   #1
tdgal
Registered Users-pm+

tdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Pirate
Brew2 Discount Tire

Welcome to the site Discount Tire.
Now its time to start posting some tire deals for the 2cool family !!
I would also like to see information about different tires, reviews, recalls, and what other information you could post.

Once again welcome to the site.
tdgal is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2018, 01:30 PM   #2
Muddskipper
fish control my brain

Muddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to Pirate
They are my go-to for tires

Just bought a new set of Goodyear Endurance trailer tires yesterday.....they had everyone beat of 15% on price.

Service is solid, what else can u ask for?
Muddskipper is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2018, 06:08 PM   #3
mangomania
Registered Users-pm+

mangomania has been promoted to the rank of Privateermangomania has been promoted to the rank of Privateermangomania has been promoted to the rank of Privateermangomania has been promoted to the rank of Privateermangomania has been promoted to the rank of Privateermangomania has been promoted to the rank of Privateermangomania has been promoted to the rank of Privateermangomania has been promoted to the rank of Privateermangomania has been promoted to the rank of Privateermangomania has been promoted to the rank of Privateermangomania has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
need tires for wifes toyota camry.
mangomania is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2018, 08:49 PM   #4
TxDuSlayer
TxDuSlayer

TxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to Pirate
Figures we get this after I just bought a set of BFG KO2 with certs for my truck
TxDuSlayer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2018, 10:16 PM   #5
bubbas kenner
Gods blessings surround us.

bubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddskipper View Post

Just bought a new set of Goodyear Endurance trailer tires yesterday.....they had everyone beat of 15% on price.

X2
bubbas kenner is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2018, 11:36 AM   #6
Discount Tire
Registered Users-pm+

Discount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdgal View Post
Welcome to the site Discount Tire.
Now its time to start posting some tire deals for the 2cool family !!
I would also like to see information about different tires, reviews, recalls, and what other information you could post.

Once again welcome to the site.
Thank you for the welcome, tdgal!

We excited to be part of this community and will do our best to inform and assist members with all things tires and wheels!

Quote:

We appreciate your continued support of Discount Tire, Muddskipper! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangomania View Post
need tires for wifes toyota camry.
We appreciate the opportunity!

Shoot us a PM with the details and we'll make sure you're taken care of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDuSlayer View Post
Figures we get this after I just bought a set of BFG KO2 with certs for my truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbas kenner View Post
X2
Thank you for choosing Discount Tire, mangomania & TxDuSlayer!

There are no forums member discounts running at this time so you shouldn't have missed out on anything exclusive. If there comes a time where a forum member discount is applicable, we'll be sure to post up!

Thank you again for your support!
Discount Tire is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2018, 06:50 PM   #7
BigFishinTank
Registered Users-pm+

BigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to Pirate
Used them for years.

I’ve used them for all my trucks and my families cars. Just about to buy a new set for my F-250.
BigFishinTank is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2018, 06:53 AM   #8
Muddskipper
fish control my brain

Muddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to Pirate
DT question I have always wanted to know

Are the Discount Tires sold on the eBay store the same deals we could get in the store?

And are there better deals available?
Muddskipper is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2018, 09:53 AM   #9
Discount Tire
Registered Users-pm+

Discount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDiscount Tire has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFishinTank View Post
I’ve used them for all my trucks and my families cars. Just about to buy a new set for my F-250.
We appreciate your continued support! Let us know if you have any questions.

Quote:
DT question I have always wanted to know

Are the Discount Tires sold on the eBay store the same deals we could get in the store?

And are there better deals available?
Thanks for the questions, Muddskipper!

The eBay store I believe you're referring too is affiliated with our sister company, Discount Tire Direct (DTD). Pricing can vary, particularly if there is an eBay specific promotion running, but for the most part pricing between the DTD eBay store and brick and mortar outlets are similar. Similar promotions, like the up to $320.00 promo that runs throughout the year, are as well.
Discount Tire is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2018, 08:23 AM   #10
tdgal
Registered Users-pm+

tdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Pirate
Brew2 Discount Tire

My family has used them since I was a wee little tot. First store we went to was over on I-10 located just past federal road.(no longer there).

Use to buy Road Hugger tires from the Channelview store, when I was just starting my family and funds were tight. Dang I could make those Road Huggers last on a 1/2 ton truck.

They took care of my daughters car tires when we had problems, of course having 6 cars on my account for a while may have gotten me multi-car
discount !!

We still use them and the girls still use them.
tdgal is offline   Quick reply to this message