2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Where Are All The Reports?

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Snookered 
#1 ·
It seems this "Texas Tarpon" forum has died a little bit this year. Fishing has been really good for us between POC and the Brazos. I'm just curious how everyone else is doing.

#2 ·
I don’t know why folks don’t report any more. For the past 7 years, I’ve been tied up with work and haven’t been able to get to the coast very often. When I have gotten out I have posted up what I’ve seen and experienced-good or bad. “In the old days” that was how it was on this forum. I learned a lot about fishing for tarpon in Texas by reading posts and getting together with other 2Coolers to fish and exchange ideas. My plan for next year is to get back to tarpon fishing more. For better or worse you’ll be reading more from me then.

#5 ·
Help

I have tried doing some research but can't find much on Tarpon around POC that is real informative. If anybody reads this that is willing to help with any advice I would appreciate it.

I generally stay inshore for trout/reds or go nearshore and try to find cobia so this is a new venture for me.

I am heading to POC this weekend and will report, good or bad. I have a general idea of what I want to do and try but I am worried about the time of year.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.