2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Ok so where are they?

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Scott A 
#1 ·
In Texas yet? thinking about going down to Port Isabel and run the north jetty> Last time i was down that way I was lucky to hook four and get one to the boat. Its a long ride pulling the boat and may book a guide. Any guide you would recommend? Probably stay ant the White Sands.

#4 ·
I'm with ya

on that "find a calm day" and I will have at it. Being in the Galveston area those calm days are far and few this time of the year. I doubt any are in this area this early. But on the next calm day I will burn some gas just to find out whats lurking about out there. Thanks for the response.

#5 ·
Sighting

Saw a large one go alr born east of Surfside jetty last Friday. The channel was flowing heavily with the recent local floods pushing mega amounts of bait into the gulf. The jump was in the area of the color change about 60 yards off the end.(Difficult to estimate the distance)

#6 ·
In Texas yet? thinking about going down to Port Isabel and run the north jetty> Any guide you would recommend? Probably stay ant the White Sands.
Given Capt. Bryan Ray a call - https://www.fishingadventuresspi.com/

He has a bigger boat than a lot of the bay guides - he used to run a 29 Blackfin.

He's been doing it longer down there than just about anybody else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.