Made in USA, pellet smoker - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > BBQ & Grilling Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2020, 07:53 PM   #11
peelin' drag
A.K.A. Jacob's dad

peelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Pirate
That's where I'm at now. Leaning heavily towards the pit Made in Houston Texas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugars Pop View Post
PD,
I have a Pit Boss Austin XL and use it every Saturday at the lake with the competition blend pellets. Temps are dead on at smoke level, 200, 225, 250 etc. and I can assure you that using the comp. pellets on my pit or a $1000 pit is not going to make the end results any different. Temp probes are great for chickens, tenderloins etc. It is 3 years old, keep it covered on the porch, clean it about every 2-3rd use, and it keeps on producing fantastic meat every weekend!
peelin' drag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2020, 09:22 AM   #12
peelin' drag
A.K.A. Jacob's dad

peelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Pirate
Made in the USA:
Pitts and Spitts-Houston Texas
Gator Pits- Houston Texas
Lone Star Grillz-Willis Texas
Yoder-Kansas
For gravity fed:
Stumps-Georgia

Traeger-China
Pit Boss- China
Rec TEec-China
Camp Chef-China

Going with Pitts and Spitts.
peelin' drag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2020, 01:52 PM   #13
RigRat
Registered Users-pm+

RigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to Pirate
take a look at Blaz'n Grill Works

Saw them in Denver and they are awesome, when time for my next one will look at very seriously.
RigRat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2020, 02:13 PM   #14
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
I was going to buy a Yoder but after doing research I went with the Rec Tec Bull and couldn't be happier. It has the best electronics/algorithm in the business and keeps its temperature. Like the 40 pound pellet hopper too.

The REC TEC Grill is made in China, however, the heart and soul of the grill (the computer) is made here in the USA. The powder coat is also made in the USA and the final assembly along with quality control takes place at the REC TEC Grill facility in Georgia.

TH
Old 05-03-2020, 07:07 PM   #15
Righand
Registered Users-pm+

Righand has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRighand has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRighand has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRighand has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRighand has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRighand has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRighand has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRighand has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRighand has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRighand has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRighand has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
I have a RecTec and like it. I like the stainless and heavier build compared to others.

Recently a friend bought a grill from Blaz’n Grill Works. I am impressed with it. Made in the US, has nice features and heavy construction. If I need another one, I might buy one of these.
Righand is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2020, 01:30 PM   #16
bowmansdad
Registered Users-pm+

bowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Piratebowmansdad has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by RigRat View Post
Saw them in Denver and they are awesome, when time for my next one will look at very seriously.
I have a Blazin’ Grillworks and couldn’t be happier, made in Nebraska I believe, had it 3+ years, use it 3-5 times a week!
bowmansdad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2020, 06:30 PM   #17
JWS.HOOKEM
Just Keep 25, 10M Cajuns Caint be Wrong!

JWS.HOOKEM has been promoted to PirateJWS.HOOKEM has been promoted to PirateJWS.HOOKEM has been promoted to PirateJWS.HOOKEM has been promoted to PirateJWS.HOOKEM has been promoted to PirateJWS.HOOKEM has been promoted to PirateJWS.HOOKEM has been promoted to PirateJWS.HOOKEM has been promoted to PirateJWS.HOOKEM has been promoted to PirateJWS.HOOKEM has been promoted to PirateJWS.HOOKEM has been promoted to Pirate
All Seasons. San Antonio.

All Seasons. San Antonio.
JWS.HOOKEM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2020, 07:24 AM   #18
KayBurton
Registered Users-pm+

KayBurton is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
We have been using the Broil King gas grill for 8 years. There was no reason to complain, the components are made of quality materials. They clean well, serve well. Have not yet bent from constant heating.
KayBurton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2020, 08:36 AM   #19
Johnny2020
Registered Users-pm+

Johnny2020 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Rec Teq, great grill, easy to use. Have had it for over two years. Do miss my Kamado Joe, but was more work.
Johnny2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message