Double Down Deer Feed - Holden Pasture Deer Lease 2018-2019 - Page 198 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Hunting Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2019, 06:42 AM   #1971
jtburf
Back in da Saddle

jtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadonrod View Post
Snakes are on the move here in a South Texas. That makes 5 in 2 days on the Cactus Flat Ranch.
Lil Man whacking stacking!!!

Finding any sheds? I need 1 for Grand Dawgs!

John
jtburf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2019, 08:53 AM   #1972
broadonrod

broadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtburf View Post
Lil Man whacking stacking!!!

Finding any sheds? I need 1 for Grand Dawgs!

John
Thanks John!
We only found a couple of sheds at the lease its still to early.
Little man and I did find a few arrow heads at the Cactus Flat Ranch yesterday.
Attached Images

Old 03-15-2019, 09:53 AM   #1973
jtburf
Back in da Saddle

jtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Thanks John!
We only found a couple of sheds at the lease its still to early.
Little man and I did find a few arrow heads at the Cactus Flat Ranch yesterday.
Lil Man living the high life!!!

John
jtburf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2019, 12:39 PM   #1974
broadonrod

broadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Pirate
Cactus Flat Ranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtburf View Post
Lil Man living the high life!!!

John
He’s growing up fast and he loves the ranch.
With all that fun comes the chores also. Little fella spent 1-1/2 hours cleaning up the skid steer.

Turkey are on the move already. I’ve seen 3 groups today pushing hens here at the Cactus Flat Ranch.
Attached Images

Old 03-15-2019, 05:36 PM   #1975
sundownbrown
Registered Users-pm+

sundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Pirate
That work is good for him, heck knows I did plenty of it growing up. He is making memories that he will never forget. I’m surprised I didn’t see any snakes earlier this week, but it happens
sundownbrown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2019, 06:08 PM   #1976
WillieT
Registered Users-pm+

WillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to Pirate
Good job little man.
WillieT is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2019, 09:57 PM   #1977
Kyle 1974
Registered Users-pm+

Kyle 1974 has been promoted to PirateKyle 1974 has been promoted to PirateKyle 1974 has been promoted to PirateKyle 1974 has been promoted to PirateKyle 1974 has been promoted to PirateKyle 1974 has been promoted to PirateKyle 1974 has been promoted to PirateKyle 1974 has been promoted to PirateKyle 1974 has been promoted to PirateKyle 1974 has been promoted to PirateKyle 1974 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
On another note....

We have booked 4 2coolers for next season already.

We are trying to keep it to 2 hunters per trip we can do more if need be. We are not planning on booking but a few more hunts.

If any of y’all here on the site want to book a hunt with us on the Cactus Flat Ranch we are taking deposits now for next season. Youth hunters are welcome as well. As most of y’all know we enjoy the family hunts more than anything. We are not planning on booking a lot of hunts just a handful.

We should have MULTIPLE 180- 200” class bucks and hoping some go well into the mid 200s. I’m kinda hoping we see a 300”er this year. The pasture is full of feed and a Double Down Feeder around every 50 acres. The way we are feeding now there’s no telling how the bucks will look next season. We should be covered in giants!

You can reach me at [email protected]

Or PM me here on the site for more details.

Please leave a contact number.

Brett Holden

Native mid 200’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kyle 1974 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2019, 11:42 PM   #1978
Bukkskin
PURE SOUTH TEXAS

Bukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle 1974 View Post
Native mid 200’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be a sight to behold.
Bukkskin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2019, 05:45 PM   #1979
broadonrod

Snakes are on the move.
Attached Images

Old 03-20-2019, 07:35 PM   #1980
sundownbrown
Registered Users-pm+

sundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Piratesundownbrown has been promoted to Pirate
Yes sir I would say you are correct
sundownbrown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message