Dyed Live Shrimp - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2019, 05:21 PM   #21
blackjack runner
Registered Users-pm+

blackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCAT View Post
Seems like something the Salt Life crowd would buy.

I am not too sure that Salt Life crowd could find their way down to the coast.

My son and I laugh each time we see those stickers proudly emblazoned on the rear window of their vehicle.
blackjack runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2019, 09:29 PM   #22
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon hey hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIMETIME PLUGGER View Post
potlicking with class right there lol
not so fast, it's called stepping youir game up.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2019, 10:44 AM   #23
gbcorley
Registered Users-pm+

gbcorley is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Crappie fisherman have been doing this with live minnows for ever. you can buy the colorant and im sure it would work on about any bait fish... if you in to that. live bait isn't my cup of tea so the testing is up to yall. at 10 something a bottle i'm sure i just put a hole in their plans lol

https://www.fishusa.com/product/Paut...hoCf1UQAvD_BwE
gbcorley is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2019, 11:34 AM   #24
RedFlounderBass
Bayou Burner

RedFlounderBass has been promoted to PirateRedFlounderBass has been promoted to PirateRedFlounderBass has been promoted to PirateRedFlounderBass has been promoted to PirateRedFlounderBass has been promoted to PirateRedFlounderBass has been promoted to PirateRedFlounderBass has been promoted to PirateRedFlounderBass has been promoted to PirateRedFlounderBass has been promoted to PirateRedFlounderBass has been promoted to PirateRedFlounderBass has been promoted to Pirate
Name:  A0468CDD-3311-4C2B-96A2-75F642F71CD1.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  55.1 KB

I bought this stuff years ago to dip my white gulp bait tails pink-Looks like it’s for live bait too... LOL
RedFlounderBass is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2019, 12:21 PM   #25
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Well i'm sure they'll sell a lot of it. They'll have people driving all over to get the chartruese 'Chrimp' and the purple 'Phrimp'
Old 03-15-2019, 04:43 PM   #26
tcbayman
Registered Users-pm+

tcbayman has been promoted to Piratetcbayman has been promoted to Piratetcbayman has been promoted to Piratetcbayman has been promoted to Piratetcbayman has been promoted to Piratetcbayman has been promoted to Piratetcbayman has been promoted to Piratetcbayman has been promoted to Piratetcbayman has been promoted to Piratetcbayman has been promoted to Piratetcbayman has been promoted to Pirate
Not my cup of tea, but not any more rediculus than a lot of the stuff I’ve seen. I wish I would have thought of it, they will probably become millionaires off of it
tcbayman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2019, 04:57 PM   #27
That Robbie Guy
Registered Users-pm+

That Robbie Guy has disabled reputation
Interesting.

That Robbie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2019, 09:17 AM   #28
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon animal cruelty

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Robbie Guy View Post
calling PETA now, poor shrimp and croaker, where is PETA when you need them. wonder if they have anything that will make humans glow in the dark, besides eating galvetraz trout.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:14 PM   #29
alant
Registered Users-pm+

alant has been promoted to Piratealant has been promoted to Piratealant has been promoted to Piratealant has been promoted to Piratealant has been promoted to Piratealant has been promoted to Piratealant has been promoted to Piratealant has been promoted to Piratealant has been promoted to Piratealant has been promoted to Piratealant has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Fiance has a place on lake calcasieu. We stayed there one weekend early in our relationship, and I booked a guide to pick us up from the end of their fishing pier (they call it a wharf). Guide picks us up, puts about 20 yards from the docks, drops the power pole and we start fishing. Throwing at the dock that we were just sitting on.

I havent lived this down yet.
Lol I have to ask......Did you catch anything?
alant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2019, 11:43 PM   #30
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

tarpon lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Fiance has a place on lake calcasieu. We stayed there one weekend early in our relationship, and I booked a guide to pick us up from the end of their fishing pier (they call it a wharf). Guide picks us up, puts about 20 yards from the docks, drops the power pole and we start fishing. Throwing at the dock that we were just sitting on.

I havent lived this down yet.
I have a pretty good idea where you were, there is a reef that runs along the piers, north of Hebert's Marina. I've waded it before with Bruce Baugh, several winters back. Calcusuie is one of my favorite.