White River - Buffalo City, Arkansas - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-08-2019, 08:58 AM   #1
Zeitgeist
Whose House? Coog's House!!!

Zeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to Pirate
White River - Buffalo City, Arkansas

Fished the White near Buffalo City. Jigging with White River Jigs, Power Baits and Berkley trout worms.

Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2019, 09:43 AM   #2
BayouBonsaiMan
Registered Users-pm+

BayouBonsaiMan has been promoted to PirateBayouBonsaiMan has been promoted to PirateBayouBonsaiMan has been promoted to PirateBayouBonsaiMan has been promoted to PirateBayouBonsaiMan has been promoted to PirateBayouBonsaiMan has been promoted to PirateBayouBonsaiMan has been promoted to PirateBayouBonsaiMan has been promoted to PirateBayouBonsaiMan has been promoted to PirateBayouBonsaiMan has been promoted to PirateBayouBonsaiMan has been promoted to Pirate
Buffalo

Thanks Mr Z,
Always enjoy your yearly posts from there. Can't wait till I find a way to take my Family there!
Cheer
BayouBonsaiMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2019, 03:25 PM   #3
sharkchum
Banned

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
Very cool. How much gear did you lose this time?
sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2019, 03:42 PM   #4
wavygravy
Registered Users-pm+

wavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterwavygravy has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Do you get a guide when you head out there? Never been but looks awesome!
wavygravy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2019, 10:17 PM   #5
Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouBonsaiMan View Post
Thanks Mr Z,

Always enjoy your yearly posts from there. Can't wait till I find a way to take my Family there!

Cheer
Thanks man! I shot video of the entire trip, will put it together in a couple of weeks. Here is a tease for those with Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1083573363
Old 08-08-2019, 10:20 PM   #6
Zeitgeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchum View Post
Very cool. How much gear did you lose this time?
None, LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavygravy View Post
Do you get a guide when you head out there? Never been but looks awesome!
You can do it without a guide. I have kayaked it before. You can also rent a boat. However, never been there, you should hire a guide first. My dad lived there for many years.
Old 08-09-2019, 06:27 AM   #7
mccain
\m/

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
gotta trade the salt for the fresh every now and then. looked like a fun trip
mccain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2019, 11:05 AM   #8
rainbowrunner
The fish kind

rainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
However, never been there, you should hire a guide first. My dad lived there for many years.
Man, I have been promising my boys we would do this for a couple of years now. I may have to hit you up for some recommendations.
rainbowrunner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2019, 02:21 PM   #9
thedudeabides
Registered Users-pm+

thedudeabides has been promote to Gunnerthedudeabides has been promote to Gunnerthedudeabides has been promote to Gunnerthedudeabides has been promote to Gunnerthedudeabides has been promote to Gunnerthedudeabides has been promote to Gunnerthedudeabides has been promote to Gunnerthedudeabides has been promote to Gunnerthedudeabides has been promote to Gunnerthedudeabides has been promote to Gunnerthedudeabides has been promote to Gunner
That place is heaven on earth. The buffalo river is a beautiful one too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
thedudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2019, 02:32 PM   #10
Drundel
Registered Users-pm+

Drundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to Pirate
Nice Matt. I think I miss the shore lunch more so than the fishing while up there. Super relaxing.
Drundel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message