Nighttime Prayers " Oldie " - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Joke Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2018, 10:11 AM   #1
TXTWOGUNS
Registered Users-pm+

TXTWOGUNS has been promoted to PirateTXTWOGUNS has been promoted to PirateTXTWOGUNS has been promoted to PirateTXTWOGUNS has been promoted to PirateTXTWOGUNS has been promoted to PirateTXTWOGUNS has been promoted to PirateTXTWOGUNS has been promoted to PirateTXTWOGUNS has been promoted to PirateTXTWOGUNS has been promoted to PirateTXTWOGUNS has been promoted to PirateTXTWOGUNS has been promoted to Pirate
Nighttime Prayers " Oldie "

A father put his 3 year old daughter to bed, told her a story and listened to her prayers which ended by saying, "God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandma and good-bye Grandpa."

The father asked, "Why did you say good-bye Grandpa?"... The little girl said, "I don't know daddy, it just seemed like the thing to do"

The next day grandpa died. The father thought it was a strange coincidence.

A few months later the father put the girl to bed and listened to her prayers which went like this, "God bless Mommy, God Bless Daddy and good-bye Grandma."

The next day the grandmother died.

"Holy ****" thought the father, "this kid is in contact with the other side."

Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed, the dad heard her say, "God bless Mommy and good-bye Daddy."

He practically went into shock. He couldn't sleep all night and got up at the crack of dawn to go to his office. He was nervous as a cat all day, had lunch and watched the clock.

He figured if he could get by until midnight he would be okay. He felt safe in the office, so instead of going home at the end of the day he stayed there, drinking coffee, looking at his watch and jumping at every sound. Finally midnight arrived; he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.

When he got home his wife said, "I've never seen you work so late. What's the matter?"

He said, "I don't want to talk about it, I've just spent the worst day of my life."

She said, "You think you had a bad day, you'll never believe what happened to me. This morning my golf pro dropped dead in the middle of my lesson!"
TXTWOGUNS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2018, 12:36 PM   #2
chriserman
Registered Users-pm+

chriserman has been promoted to Piratechriserman has been promoted to Piratechriserman has been promoted to Piratechriserman has been promoted to Piratechriserman has been promoted to Piratechriserman has been promoted to Piratechriserman has been promoted to Piratechriserman has been promoted to Piratechriserman has been promoted to Piratechriserman has been promoted to Piratechriserman has been promoted to Pirate
chuckle, chuckle
chriserman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2018, 08:51 PM   #3
DA REEL DADDY
Registered Users-pm+

DA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to Pirate
Oh. my! lol
DA REEL DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2018, 07:18 AM   #4
TIMBOv2
Banned

TIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to Pirate
Lmmfao
TIMBOv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message