IP address is banned on work computer - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Technical Support Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2017, 04:39 PM   #1
batmaninja
Registered Users-pm+

batmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Pirate
IP address is banned on work computer

Been at a new job for a few months. Haven't had any issues logging in until this week, it says my IP address is banned. I am not a computer guy, and don't know which side the issue is on. Any help would be appreciated, have emailed the link provided and haven't gotten a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2017, 04:45 PM   #2
dbarham
Registered Users-pm+

dbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Pirate
Uh oh....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
dbarham is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2017, 05:36 PM   #3
Mako232
Registered Users-pm+

Mako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to Pirate
It means your system admin and who ever you work for don't want you on this site using their resources.
Mako232 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2017, 06:04 PM   #4
Flat's Hunter
The POC Experience

Flat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to Pirate
It looks like the 2cool admin has blocked your IP. Just contact them to see if they can unblock them. Probably blocked because your address looks like some kind of threat. You work for a Russian based company?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Flat's Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2017, 11:14 AM   #5
batmaninja
Registered Users-pm+

batmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Pirate
Work for a US company, still have access to similar sites.

Thanks for the responses working with an admin now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2017, 01:27 PM   #6
hurricane matt
Registered Users-pm+

hurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Pirate
Lucky my work encourages 1-2 hours of social media a day. (French oil co.) go figure.
hurricane matt is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-26-2019, 02:17 AM
Demixl
This message has been deleted by Trouthunter. Reason: Spam and/or unwanted content
Old 07-26-2019, 02:21 AM   #7
getaway213
Registered Users-pm+

getaway213 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demixl View Post
If the ban won't be lift ever you should consider using a VPN. With a VPN you can easily change the IP if you get banned. I know that VPNs are often used by spammers or other harmful characters but I hope you won't use it with this purpose and didn't got the ban because of that. VPNs are mainly used for the privacy on the internet but this makes them favorable to harm also. Even you connect thru a VPN, double check the IP (you can do it on www.showmyip.com) 'cause they have bugs too. Once I had the VPN activated but when I checked it, I was still connected thru my real IP.
Are the VPNs legal to use on forums? Won't you get banned for using them?
getaway213 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-26-2019, 11:57 AM   #8
hurricane matt
Registered Users-pm+

hurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by getaway213 View Post
Are the VPNs legal to use on forums? Won't you get banned for using them?
When we say VPN are we meaning SSL Proxy or full VPN tunnel? Even if you have a "vpn" . you do not have a full tunnel straight from your client all the way to 2cool.com . It doesn't matter because the vpn tunnel is terminated at the exit gateway so from this site is just looks like you are coming from another ip from wherever you leave the tunnel. Even if you have a "vpn" . you do not have a full tunnel straight from your client all the way to 2cool.com .

Sure they can block ip's using geolocation or some VPN exit ip lists if 'they' really wanted to. Whoever they is. .ca ???
hurricane matt is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-26-2019, 12:33 PM   #9
ROBOWADER
Registered Users-pm+

ROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to Pirate
That is 2cool banning your IP, not your work.
ROBOWADER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-26-2019, 01:46 PM   #10
Flat's Hunter
The POC Experience

Flat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to Pirate
This is a year and half old thread.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Flat's Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message