Double Down Deer Feed- Holden Pasture Deer Lease- Cactus Flat Ranch Live Thread 2019 - Page 84 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Hunting Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2020, 09:19 AM   #831
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon ??

and no genetics added to the ranch?? incredible, your double down is amazing. it must be nice to be a deer on a hunting ranch, spoon fed on a silver platter and live to be 10.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2020, 01:38 PM   #832
broadonrod

broadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Pirate
Double Down Deer Feed

Quote:
Originally Posted by c hook View Post
and no genetics added to the ranch?? incredible, your double down is amazing. it must be nice to be a deer on a hunting ranch, spoon fed on a silver platter and live to be 10.
No introduced genetics ever on our lease.
We do our best to make them lazy eat all the Double Down they can and grow big. 😂
Thanks!
Old 01-21-2020, 01:41 PM   #833
broadonrod

broadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Piratebroadonrod has been promoted to Pirate
Double Down Deer Feed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundownbrown View Post
Keep the comparisons coming, love seeing those progressions
Can’t remember if I posted this one. I have around 100 progressive pictures I’m working on. I’ll keep I’m going. I love seeing these bucks year to year.
Attached Images

Old 01-21-2020, 02:03 PM   #834
broadonrod

Double Down Deer Feed LowFenceMonsterBucks

Always be careful culling 8 points when your feeding them right.
You might end up with a big 10.
Attached Images

Old 01-21-2020, 02:13 PM   #835
broadonrod

Double Down Deer Feed

This buck is definitely headed in a positive direction!
Can’t wait to see him progress over the next couple of year!
Double Down Deer Feed - Holden Pasture Low Fence Deer Lease
Attached Images

Old 01-22-2020, 07:12 AM   #836
jtburf
Back in da Saddle

jtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Pirate
Really cool how their brow tines always stay so similar. Having thousands of pictures I am sure helps!!!

Looks like a great season was had!!!

John
jtburf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2020, 12:22 AM   #837
broadonrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtburf View Post
Really cool how their brow tines always stay so similar. Having thousands of pictures I am sure helps!!!

Looks like a great season was had!!!

John
Yes Sr! Best season ever with a great group of folks.
We took around 200 deer this season with our lease members, friends, family and package hunters.
It’s hard to believe but you go to a stand and really can’t tell we took any at all. So many deer.... it sure makes it fun.
Hopefully we can get you down there next season.
Thanks! Brett
Old 01-24-2020, 12:33 AM   #838
broadonrod

Cola Blanca Big Buck Contest Double Down Deer Feed

The Cola Blanca Bug Buck Contest leader board results are in.
I talked with one of their reps on messenger and we think Monica’s and my Dads bucks are the new Low Fence Men’s and Women’s new all time contest records!
Here is a link to the contest and a few pictures from the Cola Blanca Big Buck Contest Facebook Page. It was our best season ever at the Holden Pasture Deer Lease we actually had 5 -6 more bucks that would have won different divisions but didn’t have time to get them scored 😕. It was a busy season for sure. Double Down Deer Feed has changed our lease and changed our goals.
I’m already excited about watching the bucks grow this spring and summer.
Just finished topping off all our protein feeders today!
Thanks everyone for all the kind words and replies this season! This thread is always a blast. I’ll post more pictures now that I’m getting time.
Brett Holden
www.doubledowndeerfeed.com

Cola Blanca Big Buck Contest link
https://m.facebook.com/colablancaTX/
Attached Images

Last edited by broadonrod; 01-24-2020 at 12:39 AM.
broadonrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2020, 07:16 AM   #839
78thomas78
Registered Users-pm+

78thomas78 has been promoted to Pirate78thomas78 has been promoted to Pirate78thomas78 has been promoted to Pirate78thomas78 has been promoted to Pirate78thomas78 has been promoted to Pirate78thomas78 has been promoted to Pirate78thomas78 has been promoted to Pirate78thomas78 has been promoted to Pirate78thomas78 has been promoted to Pirate78thomas78 has been promoted to Pirate78thomas78 has been promoted to Pirate
Impressive my friend! Sure like the side by side of the years worth of growth!
78thomas78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2020, 07:41 AM   #840
jtburf
Back in da Saddle

jtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadonrod View Post
Yes Sr! Best season ever with a great group of folks.
We took around 200 deer this season with our lease members, friends, family and package hunters.
It’s hard to believe but you go to a stand and really can’t tell we took any at all. So many deer.... it sure makes it fun.
Hopefully we can get you down there next season.
Thanks! Brett
Looking forward to it, this knee replacement kicked my arse this year. On a positive note our two Lieutenants are getting stationed at Ft Hood very soon!!

John
jtburf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message