10 pt menard county bow buck - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Bow Hunting Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2019, 04:05 PM   #1
patskat
Registered Users-pm+

patskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Pirate
10 pt menard county bow buck

Well i have had three of the most successful weeks of my hunting career . Sept 9,2019 brought my first ever elk 6x7 in colorado ,then sept 28 at my 180 acres in menard i shot this 10 point at 35 yards. My biggest whitetail to date with my bow, my z-7 and those rage hyperdermics have been working overtime so far this year !
Attached Images

patskat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2019, 04:13 PM   #2
Flat Nasty
Registered Users-pm+

Flat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to Pirate
Nice buck man! I hunted fairly hard but my deer never showed up . Nothing but pigs. And that elk! That’s topnotch
Flat Nasty is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 12:19 PM   #3
ccoker
Registered Users-pm+

ccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunner
awesome
ccoker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2019, 10:04 PM   #4
Blue Fin Charters

Blue Fin Charters has been promoted to PirateBlue Fin Charters has been promoted to PirateBlue Fin Charters has been promoted to PirateBlue Fin Charters has been promoted to PirateBlue Fin Charters has been promoted to PirateBlue Fin Charters has been promoted to PirateBlue Fin Charters has been promoted to PirateBlue Fin Charters has been promoted to PirateBlue Fin Charters has been promoted to PirateBlue Fin Charters has been promoted to PirateBlue Fin Charters has been promoted to Pirate
How far was elk shot?
Old 10-03-2019, 09:06 AM   #5
patskat
Registered Users-pm+

patskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Piratepatskat has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fin Charters View Post
How far was elk shot?
40 yards at a wallow
patskat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2019, 10:10 PM   #6
UnclePoPo
Registered Users-pm+

UnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to Pirate
Very nice, Congrats!!

Wife has had me busy and again this weekend so haven't been able to get out to lease. Maybe next week after the cool down.
UnclePoPo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2019, 06:28 AM   #7
Hoytbowhunter
Registered Users-pm+

Hoytbowhunter is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Congrats on a great season for you, I sure miss menard.
Hoytbowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2019, 10:39 AM   #8
Prof. Salt
Registered Users-pm+

Prof. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to Pirate
Great job and nice animals!
Prof. Salt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2019, 02:39 PM   #9
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
Congratulations!

TH
Old 10-17-2019, 09:02 PM   #10
Picudo Azul
Registered Users-pm+

Picudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to Pirate
Awesome. Your on a roll and hope you keep it going. Congratulations
Picudo Azul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message