Halloween is coming up. How bout some old ghost stories - Billy Sandifer's Story - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Gulf Coast Surf Fishing Message Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2018, 11:38 PM   #1
waltmeda
Walt - Just Bitten Shark Fishing Team

waltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Pirate
Halloween is coming up. How bout some old ghost stories - Billy Sandifer's Story

In honor of Sharkathon, I was trying to find some of the old ghost stories about Padre Island. I searched for the man, the myth, the legend, Billy Sandifer's ghost story of Mile Marker 33. I found this old post from 2007. Billy's story is on page 6.

Billy passed away this year. I had the great pleasure of meeting him on the beach a few years ago. Amazing guy! He stopped at my camp and we talked for a few hours and he taught me more than a few things. Old Salt for sure. Rest in Peace Billy. You were loved by many and are still in our thoughts and prayers!

http://https://2coolfishing.com/ttmb...t=Ghost&page=6
waltmeda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2018, 12:05 AM   #2
waltmeda
Walt - Just Bitten Shark Fishing Team

waltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Piratewaltmeda has been promoted to Pirate
I couldn't get the link to work - here it is again

http://https://2coolfishing.com/ttmb...t=Ghost&page=6

https://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/s...t=Ghost&page=6
waltmeda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2018, 11:26 AM   #3
Weaselmender
Registered Users-pm+

Weaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to PirateWeaselmender has been promoted to Pirate
I knew Billy well, fished with him often. I WILL NOT set a camp at the 33 mile marker on PINS to this day!!!!!!!
Weaselmender is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2018, 08:07 AM   #4
planohog
Registered Users-pm+

planohog has been promoted to Pirateplanohog has been promoted to Pirateplanohog has been promoted to Pirateplanohog has been promoted to Pirateplanohog has been promoted to Pirateplanohog has been promoted to Pirateplanohog has been promoted to Pirateplanohog has been promoted to Pirateplanohog has been promoted to Pirateplanohog has been promoted to Pirateplanohog has been promoted to Pirate
I never got the chance to fish with Bill, I wish I could have I heard the trips were a lesson in beach science. I always figured if the world got bad I could get down there and survive. I suspect Bill himself is now part of bigshell, and might visit to teach the lessons of the beach.
planohog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message