what brand of front-end replacement is this??????? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Trucks/Towing/Trailering Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2015, 01:22 PM   #1
FishinAG22
Pluggin' Deep

FishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to Pirate
what brand of front-end replacement is this???????

Anyone know what brand of front end replacement this is? It is made with all square tubing. I could not see a sticker of label on it.
Attached Images

FishinAG22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2015, 01:43 PM   #2
FLAT FISHY
Registered Users-pm+

FLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to Pirate
I think they come from Oklahoma i had one like that on my 2010,,,just cannot remember the company..it will hit me soon
FLAT FISHY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2015, 03:25 PM   #3
ATX 4x4
Do you know Jesus?

ATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to Pirate
Looks great! I'm a huge fan of square vs round tubing on bumpers. Hope you find an answer soon.
ATX 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2015, 04:21 PM   #4
Gilbert
Banned

Gilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to Pirate
looks like a road armor replacement but no telling. there are so many makers out there now. could also be a custom job.
Gilbert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2015, 08:56 PM   #5
jerrybbc
Registered Users-pm+

jerrybbc has been promoted to the rank of Privateerjerrybbc has been promoted to the rank of Privateerjerrybbc has been promoted to the rank of Privateerjerrybbc has been promoted to the rank of Privateerjerrybbc has been promoted to the rank of Privateerjerrybbc has been promoted to the rank of Privateerjerrybbc has been promoted to the rank of Privateerjerrybbc has been promoted to the rank of Privateerjerrybbc has been promoted to the rank of Privateerjerrybbc has been promoted to the rank of Privateerjerrybbc has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
It looks to be styled like a frontier but made with square tubing. All frontier replacements I've seen have those two center sections that form the Y in the center. can you tell if it is home made or pro fab ?
jerrybbc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2015, 08:58 PM   #6
Bloodstain
Registered Users-pm+

Bloodstain has been promoted to PirateBloodstain has been promoted to PirateBloodstain has been promoted to PirateBloodstain has been promoted to PirateBloodstain has been promoted to PirateBloodstain has been promoted to PirateBloodstain has been promoted to PirateBloodstain has been promoted to PirateBloodstain has been promoted to PirateBloodstain has been promoted to PirateBloodstain has been promoted to Pirate
I think it would look better on my truck
Bloodstain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2015, 02:29 PM   #7
FishinAG22
Pluggin' Deep

FishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to Pirate
It looked professionally made for sure, the truck even had nerf bars to match it. Definitely a mean looking bumper in person. I would buy one for sure if I could find out who made it. The picture was taken at the Ful-O-Pep in Cuero, Texas if thas helps anyone out.
FishinAG22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2015, 09:45 AM   #8
AggieSpeck
Registered Users-pm+

AggieSpeck has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAggieSpeck has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAggieSpeck has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAggieSpeck has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAggieSpeck has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAggieSpeck has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAggieSpeck has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAggieSpeck has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAggieSpeck has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAggieSpeck has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAggieSpeck has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
That lookalike a Diamond B bumper. I have the grill guard version they are the only ones that I know of that use the square tubing.
AggieSpeck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message