Garry's Cajun Dirty Rice - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Recipes
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2007, 11:03 AM   #11
TXPalerider
We all have it coming......

TXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTroutsnot
Was just looking for a recipe for Dirty Rice for supper, this evening, to go along with Bourbon Chicken, on the grill! Thanks for the recipe!

MrsTroutsnot
Would you mind posting up a thread with your Bourbon Chicken recipe?
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2007, 11:05 PM   #12
TXPalerider
We all have it coming......

TXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to PirateTXPalerider has been promoted to Pirate
I cooked up a batch of Garry's rice today. And it was most awesome! This one is now be a regular in my rotation.

And very easy!! Love it!
Old 04-09-2007, 01:12 PM   #13
MrsTroutsnot
Registered Users-pm+

MrsTroutsnot has been promoted to PirateMrsTroutsnot has been promoted to PirateMrsTroutsnot has been promoted to PirateMrsTroutsnot has been promoted to PirateMrsTroutsnot has been promoted to PirateMrsTroutsnot has been promoted to PirateMrsTroutsnot has been promoted to PirateMrsTroutsnot has been promoted to PirateMrsTroutsnot has been promoted to PirateMrsTroutsnot has been promoted to PirateMrsTroutsnot has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXPalerider
Would you mind posting up a thread with your Bourbon Chicken recipe?
Sorry it took me so long to see your request...Here goes!!!

Bourbon Chicken Recipe

1-1/2 lbs. chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
3 T. olive oil
3 T. Dijon mustard
1/3 c. bourbon whiskey
3 T. red wine vinegar
3 T. worcestershire sauce
3 T. soy sauce
1/3 c. brown sugar
3 garlic cloves, minced (I have since bought garlic juice, and will try that instead next time)
sea salt
black pepper

Combine olive oil and next 9 ingredients. Keep 1/3 of marinade to the side. Add chicken to remaining, cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard marinade.

Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Grill uncovered for 15-20 minutes, turning once.

Pour reserved marinade over grilled chicken breast, when cooked. Use as a 'dipping sauce', if desired.

Happy Eating!!!

MrsTroutsnot
MrsTroutsnot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2007, 03:32 PM   #14
mdmerlin
Registered Users-pm+

mdmerlin has been promoted to Piratemdmerlin has been promoted to Piratemdmerlin has been promoted to Piratemdmerlin has been promoted to Piratemdmerlin has been promoted to Piratemdmerlin has been promoted to Piratemdmerlin has been promoted to Piratemdmerlin has been promoted to Piratemdmerlin has been promoted to Piratemdmerlin has been promoted to Piratemdmerlin has been promoted to Pirate
This is actually mdmerlin's wife...he forwarded this recipe to me...I made it the other night and WOW!!! It makes a lot and since it's just the two of us, I halved the recipe but man, it turned out great!!! Just wanted to thank you for the recipe...it's a keeper, fer sure! Oh, and thanks for the warning about how it looks before you cook it! <grin>
mdmerlin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2007, 07:47 AM   #15
Crossroads
Registered Users-pm+

Crossroads has been promoted to PirateCrossroads has been promoted to PirateCrossroads has been promoted to PirateCrossroads has been promoted to PirateCrossroads has been promoted to PirateCrossroads has been promoted to PirateCrossroads has been promoted to PirateCrossroads has been promoted to PirateCrossroads has been promoted to PirateCrossroads has been promoted to PirateCrossroads has been promoted to Pirate
I tried the dirty rice recipe. It was the best I have eaten. I halved the salt amount listed in the ingredients and used a heaping teaspoon of cayenne and it was perfect for my wife and I. A great side dish with grilled jalapeno sausage. Thanks again for posting the recipe.
Crossroads is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2007, 03:05 PM   #16
texasGG
Reelrednecks Fishing Team

texasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to Pirate
I'm Glad you all enjoyed the recipe..it is so easy to make, its good as a main course or a side dish and your right it does make a lot..thats why I told you it heats up well, *S* we really like it and just wanted to pass it on......
texasGG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2007, 08:49 AM   #17
trout chaser
Registered Users-pm+

trout chaser has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)trout chaser has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)trout chaser has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)trout chaser has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)trout chaser has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)trout chaser has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)trout chaser has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)trout chaser has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)trout chaser has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)trout chaser has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)trout chaser has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Thumbs up

Tried your recipe last night and it was great, I will make it again. Thanks
trout chaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2007, 01:05 PM   #18
capn
Registered Users-pm+

capn has been promoted to Piratecapn has been promoted to Piratecapn has been promoted to Piratecapn has been promoted to Piratecapn has been promoted to Piratecapn has been promoted to Piratecapn has been promoted to Piratecapn has been promoted to Piratecapn has been promoted to Piratecapn has been promoted to Piratecapn has been promoted to Pirate
My family also tried this recipe out last night, and we will cook it again.
capn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2007, 11:18 PM   #19
yim11

yim11 has been promoted to the rank of Gunneryim11 has been promoted to the rank of Gunneryim11 has been promoted to the rank of Gunneryim11 has been promoted to the rank of Gunneryim11 has been promoted to the rank of Gunneryim11 has been promoted to the rank of Gunneryim11 has been promoted to the rank of Gunneryim11 has been promoted to the rank of Gunneryim11 has been promoted to the rank of Gunneryim11 has been promoted to the rank of Gunneryim11 has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
I can't wait to try this with ground sausage with or instead of the beef. Hot sausage for more kick!

Thanks!
yim11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2007, 10:15 AM   #20
texasGG
Reelrednecks Fishing Team

texasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to Pirate
My wife has put cut up Jalapeno Sausage in with the ground meat and it turned out really good also.. I have always wanted to replace the Cream of Chicken soup with a can of Cream of Shrimp soup and add shrimp and crawfish tails to it.
texasGG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message