seat covers/ upholstery shop - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Trucks/Towing/Trailering Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2018, 07:06 AM   #1
crvbs
Registered Users-pm+

crvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
seat covers/ upholstery shop

after 200,000 miles Need seats in my f250 need redone, Anybody know somewhere in houston to take it.
crvbs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2018, 11:22 AM   #2
bwguardian
archTech

bwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Pirate
Cloth or vinyl?

I have had a local shop do the leather in our Excursion that didn't last a year. Afterwards, I purchased premade manmade leather and installed them myself probably 6-8 years ago and they still look like the day I installed them.
bwguardian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2018, 09:00 AM   #3
crvbs
Registered Users-pm+

crvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
seats are currently cloth but i was looking at vinyl / leather. you remenber what brand you put on?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2018, 09:43 AM   #4
bwguardian
archTech

bwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by crvbs View Post
seats are currently cloth but i was looking at vinyl / leather. you remenber what brand you put on?
The company I bought them from several years ago was out of the Dallas area. I recently checked for a friend and there is now a place here in the Houston area. I would absolutely go with the man made leather again as it holds up much better than the natural material and you cannot tell the difference...I replaced the bottoms only so the top halves are still the originals. I had them send me a couple color samples so I could get it matched up good. You don't have your location in your avatar but if you look on Ebay and Craigslist you will find a supplier.
bwguardian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2018, 10:31 AM   #5
crvbs
Registered Users-pm+

Thank for the info. Ordered some from Cabela made by ruff tuff Cheaper than ordering from ruff tuff direct . Just was hoping to find someone local.