Ready to rock - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Musicians Corner Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2018, 09:26 PM   #1
CrappieGirl
Registered Users-pm+

CrappieGirl has been promoted to PirateCrappieGirl has been promoted to PirateCrappieGirl has been promoted to PirateCrappieGirl has been promoted to PirateCrappieGirl has been promoted to PirateCrappieGirl has been promoted to PirateCrappieGirl has been promoted to PirateCrappieGirl has been promoted to PirateCrappieGirl has been promoted to PirateCrappieGirl has been promoted to PirateCrappieGirl has been promoted to Pirate
Ready to rock

I have nothing but an electric guitar and an amp. I was supposed to start learning already but haven't . I am ready to start rocking loud and I want to sing. What ALL do I need? Reasonably priced stuff. I have no clue where to start or what to get. Just a simple set up.
CrappieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2018, 09:21 PM   #2
bassguitarman
Still trying to figure it all out

bassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Pirate
I would start with what you already have - guitar and amp. I wouldn't spend any money until you are sure you will stay with it. Google youtube beginning guitar lessons or beginning rock guitar lessons and get after it. There are zillions of basic guitar lessons out there - find someone that you like and stay with them.
bassguitarman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2019, 11:19 PM   #3
Bruce J
Registered Users-pm+

Bruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to Pirate
Check out justinguitar.com. Great learning site.
Bruce J is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message