CCA Austin's 2020 Banquet Boat HAS ARRIVED! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2019, 10:05 AM   #1
barronj
SHUFL

barronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Pirate
CCA Austin's 2020 Banquet Boat HAS ARRIVED!

A special thanks to our incoming Banquet Chair Jason Magdalena (replacing me after 4 years thank God) who drove hard in the paint to get this boat ordered and delivered 4 months earlier than we normally get them (as of the last few years).
Jacob Galvan of Chris's Marine was our point man and he set new expectations for communications, updates and delivery. I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor. Thanks Jacob!!
These pics were the first day we got it, Tuesday, and it hadn't been to the graphics guys for sponsor decals, but thank you to Shane Watts and David Denbow for being our boat sponsors year in and year out.

Now... the boat. Love it or hate it, I designed this boat the way I would want one built for me.
Haynie 25 Magnum, Suzuki 300 4stroke, K-top, Power Pole, Sound System, Lights, Trim Tabs, Engel 74qt cooler with cushion, whoa.

Tickets are $100 and we're selling 1500 tickets. You don't need to be present to win, drawing will be May 7 2020. I guarantee we will sell all of these tickets. I already bought one myself, I'm sure I'm good for a few more.

Last edited by barronj; 11-14-2019 at 10:13 AM.
barronj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2019, 10:45 AM   #2
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon wow

I purchased two last year and didn't win. I'm going to purchase two more this year. not a bad boat for $400.00.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2019, 10:48 AM   #3
barronj
SHUFL

barronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Pirate
That's the right attitude! I'm probably $2000 in on my cumulative boat ticket support/expense, over the years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2019, 05:52 PM   #4
Davidsel47
Registered Users-pm+

Davidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to Pirate
I have a co worker who won a Haynie from their church. He was ****** because his wife bought $1000 of tickets for his birthday. Needless to say he wasn't so mad anymore after he won the boat.
Davidsel47 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2019, 12:28 AM   #5
SKIPJACKSLAYER
Registered Users-pm+

SKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to Pirate
How do we purchase tickets?
SKIPJACKSLAYER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2019, 04:34 AM   #6
barronj
SHUFL

PM sent
Old 11-25-2019, 09:29 AM   #7
barronj
SHUFL

Sponsors logos added to the boat last week!

There is also an early bird drawing for all ticket buyers who buy before Feb 1, a Yeti Hopper M30 soft side cooler!

Thanks Michael and Ronnie for your support, best of luck to you guys, you are in on the early bird drawing!
Old 11-25-2019, 10:18 AM   #8
bigrebar
Registered Users-pm+

bigrebar has been promoted to Piratebigrebar has been promoted to Piratebigrebar has been promoted to Piratebigrebar has been promoted to Piratebigrebar has been promoted to Piratebigrebar has been promoted to Piratebigrebar has been promoted to Piratebigrebar has been promoted to Piratebigrebar has been promoted to Piratebigrebar has been promoted to Piratebigrebar has been promoted to Pirate
Yes Sir, received my ticket stub in the mail. Thanks.
bigrebar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message