Maverick HPX T - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2019, 10:45 AM   #1
RigRat
Registered Users-pm+

RigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to PirateRigRat has been promoted to Pirate
Hairout Maverick HPX T

I am rewiring a 2004 Maverick HPX-T and have a question about the bildge pump and livewell pump. the previous owner plugged what i guess is the inlet port to the livewell and there is a pump in the livewell with wires going through a drilled hole near top of livewell. there is a drain hose from top of livewell to bottom of the transom just avove above the tunnel. Pic attached. Will be putting new bilge pump with float, and removing the pump in livewell. but where does factory bilge pump sit and where does it exit hull?

Pic is upside down. Not sure why. It's right way on my computer but when i post it is upside down. at least on my end.
Attached Images

RigRat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2019, 08:03 AM   #2
On The Hook
Maker of laser engraved switch panels

On The Hook has been promoted to PirateOn The Hook has been promoted to PirateOn The Hook has been promoted to PirateOn The Hook has been promoted to PirateOn The Hook has been promoted to PirateOn The Hook has been promoted to PirateOn The Hook has been promoted to PirateOn The Hook has been promoted to PirateOn The Hook has been promoted to PirateOn The Hook has been promoted to PirateOn The Hook has been promoted to Pirate
You might find more answers on microskiff, or one of the maverick forums.
On The Hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2019, 10:22 PM   #3
Shrimpzilla
Registered Users-pm+

Shrimpzilla has been promoted to PirateShrimpzilla has been promoted to PirateShrimpzilla has been promoted to PirateShrimpzilla has been promoted to PirateShrimpzilla has been promoted to PirateShrimpzilla has been promoted to PirateShrimpzilla has been promoted to PirateShrimpzilla has been promoted to PirateShrimpzilla has been promoted to PirateShrimpzilla has been promoted to PirateShrimpzilla has been promoted to Pirate
I’ll try to help, although I’m not exactly sure what you’re asking.

On my 2002, the bilge pumps were either side of the tunnel. They had plastic brackets that were glued down with 5200 that they snapped in to. They pumped out through thru-hulls on the starboard side just under the rub rail.

Mine (and I think all that vintage) didn’t have live well pumps from the factory. There is a pickup molded inside the tunnel. As water is forced thru the tunnel, the pickup pushes water into the livewell and filled it. There was a plastic stand for the drain, and it drained overboard. The plastic stand height set the livewell depth.

That’s how mine was rigged. I’m sure others were different.

Jeff
Shrimpzilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2019, 10:15 PM   #4
Bruce J
Registered Users-pm+

Bruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to PirateBruce J has been promoted to Pirate
The standard factory installation included one bilge pump which was located on top of and near the front end of the tunnel hump. It’s not a great location since it takes a lot of water in the bilge before it activates the float switch on the pump. So a few owners have had twin pumps rigged with one on each side of the tunnel hump like the person above mentioned.

I believe the output hose for the standard factory rigging has always been on the starboard side of the boat back near the transom.
Bruce J is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2019, 08:03 PM   #5
texasislandboy
Snook Guide SPI

texasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Pirate
My Pathfinder 17T has two pump each side of the tunnel.
texasislandboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message