2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Costa rica charter recomendation

4K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  cabolew 
#1 ·
Heading to quepos in December. Really want a sailfish. Are the smaller offshore boats (28ft ) equipped to put me on one? Will be just me so dont really want to pay for the 32+ foot boats. Also any recomendations on who to use. Thanks guys. Hope to see y'all out on next flat day snapper fishing.

#5 ·
Capt John with Queposfishadventure.com. I won’t go with anyone else. Quality at the right price. Put us on some fish, and good people. He’s here on the board, I believe his handle is ‘sailfishcostarica’. Went last year in May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 ·
yup, Capt. John Schuchert.

Just got back to reality from CR. We stayed in Los Suenos and made the trip to Fish With Schuchert's Boats... Two Days. Excellent people. Great times. Tuna, Dorado, and Sailfish were all caught. Cant say enough good things about Junior and Pepe. My uncle fished with Alex and ended up with a Very good Sail.

#14 ·
Don’t go with anyone else. His three day package is the best value you will find in the world! We just got back and caught all we could handle. Highlights were 12 sails a pile of dorados and multiple tunas one of them over 200 lbs. great outfit.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.