Barndominium build - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > DIY (Do it yourself) forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2015, 11:17 AM   #1
Empireboats
Pocket Change

Empireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to Pirate
Barndominium build

Getting back to the basics of life.
Attached Images

Empireboats is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2015, 07:53 AM   #2
djwag94
Registered Users-pm+

djwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Piratedjwag94 has been promoted to Pirate
That's Nice what size?
djwag94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2015, 08:35 AM   #3
Empireboats
Pocket Change

Empireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to PirateEmpireboats has been promoted to Pirate
Overall the building is 60X70 I am going to close in 30X60 and have a 40X60 shop left over. Went with 20 foot side walls so I could go with 9 foot ceilings downstairs and still have room to add upstairs if needed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2015, 09:12 AM   #4
peckerwood
Registered Users-pm+

peckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Pirate
How much concrete have you bought?
peckerwood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2015, 09:27 AM   #5
Empireboats
Pocket Change

130 yards for the slab and 75 for drive way. I had 12X36" beams around the outside then 3 12X24X60 and 2 12X24X70
Old 10-07-2015, 07:15 PM   #6
Wado
Registered Users-pm+

Wado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to Pirate
This is going to take a couple of weeks to do. Is it going to be a total DIY or will there be some outside help?
Wado is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2015, 12:37 PM   #7
Empireboats
Pocket Change

I am going to get some outside help to do the things I hate doing like sheetrock, but for the most part I am trying to finish out the inside myself to save some money.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:26 PM   #8
Wado
Registered Users-pm+

Wado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to PirateWado has been promoted to Pirate
I will hang sheetrock but that's it. My tape and float looks like a kindergarten kid did it. As a matter of fact it's cheaper and way less stressful to pay to have it hung so forget I said that. Keep the pictures coming.
Wado is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2015, 01:13 PM   #9
Empireboats
Pocket Change

A little more work completed over the last two weeks. Sure took a lot of scrubbing to get the concrete ready for stain. Glad I did it before I put up walls. This weekend I plan on covering with cardboard before the framing starts.
Attached Images

Old 10-28-2015, 02:53 PM   #10
floppodog
Registered Users-pm+

floppodog has been promoted to Piratefloppodog has been promoted to Piratefloppodog has been promoted to Piratefloppodog has been promoted to Piratefloppodog has been promoted to Piratefloppodog has been promoted to Piratefloppodog has been promoted to Piratefloppodog has been promoted to Piratefloppodog has been promoted to Piratefloppodog has been promoted to Piratefloppodog has been promoted to Pirate
Your going to stain the floors? That will be sweet.
floppodog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message