2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Photo Restoration...Need help

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Slip 
#1 ·
This is a picture of a dear friend of mine when she was crowned "Miss Teenage Houston" in 1986.

Is there any way one of you photo wizards could restore/enhance/perk up this pic or do I have to take it to a photo restoration place?

Oh, and if you can work with it her hair was brown and the dress a light pink.

Thanks,
Frank

PS...She's also a 2Cooler.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I would be willing to give it a shot. You wanting the photo colorized also or just improved. Can do either, but colorizing never looks like a true color modern photo, but can colorize if desired to look more in color if wanted. Do you have a full digital version of decent resolution? If so, you can email it to me and advise what you are actually desiring to be done. No feelings hurt if someone else can do a better job than I could. My email is dale@staggfamily.com if you want to send me a copy.

#4 ·
I would be willing to give it a shot. You wanting the photo colorized also or just improved. Can do either, but colorizing never looks like a true color modern photo, but can colorize if desired to look more in color if wanted. Do you have a full digital version of decent resolution? If so, you can email it to me and advise what you are actually desiring to be done. No feelings hurt if someone else can do a better job than I could. My email is dale@staggfamily.com if you want to send me a copy.
e-mail sent.

#3 ·
Slip,

Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to contact my friend now to see if she has a better copy of the photo. She sent me the photo in a text message and it was an old clip from a newspaper. I cropped it and that is the pic I posted. Will let you know what she wants to do when I hear from her

Frank

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.