Chevy 1500 Duramax - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Trucks/Towing/Trailering Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2020, 03:04 PM   #1
Cardiac Cid
Registered Users-pm+

Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Chevy 1500 Duramax

Ok guys so I just bought a 2020 Silverado 1500 diesel and I just want to know if anyone has one and their thoughts so far.
Attached Images

Cardiac Cid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2020, 09:37 AM   #2
TXanalogkd
Registered Users-pm+

TXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to Pirate
Nice trk, and I really like the color. Keep us updated on the performance. At some point I will put my 05 duramax to rest and I was leaning towards the 6.2.
TXanalogkd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2020, 10:36 AM   #3
DEXTER
Registered Users-pm+

DEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to Pirate
I've be considering getting one. Show a picture of under the hood. Curious how they are set up.
DEXTER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2020, 11:54 AM   #4
Cardiac Cid
Registered Users-pm+

Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Cardiac Cid has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Thx guys! I'll get a couple more pics this evening when I get home. I can tell you that the mpg is almost spot on. 2 hr drive home from Houston last night with cruise set at 75 on 59S I got just under 31mpg. Pretty impressive so far. Really curious how well it tows my camper and bay boat.
Old 09-21-2020, 12:34 PM   #5
6.5 shooter dude
Registered Users-pm+

6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate
A friend of mine bought one, almost 30mpg’s.
6.5 shooter dude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2020, 09:53 AM   #6
Momma's Worry
Registered Users-pm+

Momma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to Pirate
Thinking of buying....

trim and option ?....drive out price ?
Momma's Worry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2020, 12:28 PM   #7
Cardiac Cid
Registered Users-pm+

I went with the LTZ trim with everything minus the sunroof. Sticker was $59k and some change and the dealership took $15k off the truck.
Old 09-25-2020, 12:29 PM   #8
Cardiac Cid
Registered Users-pm+

Z71 package
Old 09-25-2020, 04:23 PM   #9
loco4fishn
Registered Users-pm+

loco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiac Cid View Post
I went with the LTZ trim with everything minus the sunroof. Sticker was $59k and some change and the dealership took $15k off the truck.
Please excuse my ignorance, but are you saying you paid $44k for it? 4wd??
loco4fishn is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2020, 07:20 PM   #10
Cardiac Cid
Registered Users-pm+

That is correct.