Cooper Tire Question - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Trucks/Towing/Trailering Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2020, 04:23 PM   #11
6.5 shooter dude
Registered Users-pm+

6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk2429 View Post
Cooper tires are a joke.

I have a set of cheap Trailfinder vietnamese tires on my 2500 that are already out lasting those Discovery's I had before
This is coming from someone that hasn’t a clue what he’s talking about.
6.5 shooter dude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2020, 10:14 PM   #12
SARGEANTSEACAT
Registered Users-pm+

SARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to Pirate
Found a good article.

https://www.utires.com/articles/tire...oreign-brands/
June 2017

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
SARGEANTSEACAT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2020, 11:32 PM   #13
dk2429
Jeremiah 29:11

dk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter dude View Post
This is coming from someone that hasn’t a clue what he’s talking about.
So, the fact that I'm getting more life out of cheaper tires than I did with Discovery's, with same rotation scuedule, I'm just a complete dumbass? LMAO. I've never seen you on here and glad I never have. If you think you look cooler with "Cooper" on the sidewalls then that's on you! I'm just stating honest to God expereince!

Just remember everybody! If another person doesn't have a similar experience as you, or doesn't agree with a brand of a piece of molded rubber, they are a complete incompentent dumbass that has no clue!
dk2429 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2020, 01:20 PM   #14
6.5 shooter dude
Registered Users-pm+

6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate6.5 shooter dude has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk2429 View Post
So, the fact that I'm getting more life out of cheaper tires than I did with Discovery's, with same rotation scuedule, I'm just a complete dumbass? LMAO. I've never seen you on here and glad I never have. If you think you look cooler with "Cooper" on the sidewalls then that's on you! I'm just stating honest to God expereince!

Just remember everybody! If another person doesn't have a similar experience as you, or doesn't agree with a brand of a piece of molded rubber, they are a complete incompentent dumbass that has no clue!
Sorry to hurt your feelings, not my intent. A lot of people give opinions about stuff they have never owned or if they did it was 19 years ago. I run cooper STT pro on my hunting truck and they go all over south Texas and the hill country. I put them thru the worst rock, mud, and thorns around. I’ve only lost one tire in 2 years, and 30k miles. I’m so happy with the STT pro I put a set on my F350 diesel 6 months ago. I will buy again and again. They are as tough as they come.
6.5 shooter dude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2020, 12:50 AM   #15
saltwaterfisherman
Registered Users-pm+

saltwaterfisherman has been promoted to Piratesaltwaterfisherman has been promoted to Piratesaltwaterfisherman has been promoted to Piratesaltwaterfisherman has been promoted to Piratesaltwaterfisherman has been promoted to Piratesaltwaterfisherman has been promoted to Piratesaltwaterfisherman has been promoted to Piratesaltwaterfisherman has been promoted to Piratesaltwaterfisherman has been promoted to Piratesaltwaterfisherman has been promoted to Piratesaltwaterfisherman has been promoted to Pirate
Over the years I have owned a few different sets of 50,000 mile Cooper tires and all of mine have worn to the wear bars within 38,000 miles.
saltwaterfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2020, 12:41 PM   #16
hurricane matt
Registered Users-pm+

hurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Pirate
Guy obviously is set on Cooper not sure why but you can get them anywhere. Just rotated my bfg's, 2 years and a bunch left. You do rotate every 5,000 or so right. That is the best thing to extend an inferior tire like cooper or any tire for that matter.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
hurricane matt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2020, 03:49 PM   #17
Rockfish2
Registered Users-pm+

Rockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to PirateRockfish2 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane matt View Post
BFGs

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Yep, the AT/KO’s 10-plys are awesome tires, I first tried them 20 years ago and it’ll take a lot of doing to get me to ever buy a different tire for my 3/4 ton truck.
Rockfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2020, 08:46 AM   #18
FishinAG22
Pluggin' Deep

FishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to PirateFishinAG22 has been promoted to Pirate
I love my Cooper ST Maxx. They have a little road noise but that is to be expected. They have a strong sidewall and 80 psi max, plenty for a 5th wheel. My uncle has Cooper AT3 XLT on both of his trucks Ram 1500 and 3500 dually and he says they are the quietest tires he as ran and getting good life out of them.
FishinAG22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message