2013 Deleted Duramax 37k miles - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Trucks/Towing/Trailering Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2019, 09:51 PM   #11
Worm Drowner
Registered Users-pm+

Worm Drowner has been promoted to PirateWorm Drowner has been promoted to PirateWorm Drowner has been promoted to PirateWorm Drowner has been promoted to PirateWorm Drowner has been promoted to PirateWorm Drowner has been promoted to PirateWorm Drowner has been promoted to PirateWorm Drowner has been promoted to PirateWorm Drowner has been promoted to PirateWorm Drowner has been promoted to PirateWorm Drowner has been promoted to Pirate
I find it very odd that a dealership would sell a deleted diesel. That's a mega-fine if they get busted. Most won't take a truck in trade until the exhaust is restored.

BTW: TEQC & DPS are pressuring inspection stations to check for deletes on diesels. I took my VW TDI in earlier this week and they went over it very closely. I asked what the deal was and they said they had people come out from the state to do specific training on what to look for. No big deal as it's stock, but my F350 that will need inspection next year is a different story. Glad I saved all the parts.
Worm Drowner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2019, 12:31 PM   #12
SSST
Registered Users-pm+

SSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to Pirate
I think it's a good price, and will probably be a great truck, just can't believe a dealer is selling it. But, I really have no idea of the law on that, just what people say on here.
SSST is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2019, 04:00 PM   #13
texasredzz
Snapper Sand which

texasredzz has been promoted to Piratetexasredzz has been promoted to Piratetexasredzz has been promoted to Piratetexasredzz has been promoted to Piratetexasredzz has been promoted to Piratetexasredzz has been promoted to Piratetexasredzz has been promoted to Piratetexasredzz has been promoted to Piratetexasredzz has been promoted to Piratetexasredzz has been promoted to Piratetexasredzz has been promoted to Pirate
Buy the truck. Whoever deleted it did you a favor.
texasredzz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2019, 09:05 PM   #14
g2outfitter
Registered Users-pm+

g2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirate
Truck is mine. No fass system but truck ran great driving from Houston back to Austin and 22mpg not bad either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
g2outfitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2019, 07:16 PM   #15
Hoytbowhunter
Registered Users-pm+

Hoytbowhunter is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2outfitter View Post
Truck is mine. No fass system but truck ran great driving from Houston back to Austin and 22mpg not bad either.

Sweet deal right there, what did they say about the delete or did it not get brought up. I had a buddy of mine bought a truck and then they realized it was deleted and had to put it back to stock before he took it out of the dealership.
Hoytbowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2019, 07:54 PM   #16
g2outfitter
Registered Users-pm+

g2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirateg2outfitter has been promoted to Pirate
They knew as I pointed it out and said I didnt think they were allowed to sell deleted trucks. They sweetened the deal by a few thousand on my trade.

Old 08-08-2019, 08:57 PM   #17
Hoytbowhunter
Registered Users-pm+

Hoytbowhunter is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Nice
Hoytbowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2019, 12:10 AM   #18
hurricane matt
Registered Users-pm+

hurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaY'all View Post
I have a 2016 with close to 80k on it. It was deleted at 2300 miles.

I run it on the 4th tune unless Im towing then I drop it to 3.

I would check for a fass fuel pump as stated above and a cold air intake. Also check to see if there was other motor work done. Once it is deleted on the LML, typically, fuel rails are changed out.
And check the transmission. Allison does not like more than 90-100 hp over stock. Check transmission bolts if they have been messed with meaning upgraded clutch pack kit or for ats sticker or something. Hot tune in stock Allison is no bueno. On test drive out in hot tune and floor on on ramp. See if it flutter or stalls on upshifting. If so I'd pass. **** 40k for a truck these days ouch. Keeping my 07 Duramax , ugly but paid for!

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk
hurricane matt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2019, 03:03 PM   #19
g2outfitter
Registered Users-pm+

Tranny seams solid no signs of what you explained. Also 40k alot better than a 70k new Denali

Old 08-09-2019, 03:30 PM   #20
K Man
K Man

K Man has been promoted to PirateK Man has been promoted to PirateK Man has been promoted to PirateK Man has been promoted to PirateK Man has been promoted to PirateK Man has been promoted to PirateK Man has been promoted to PirateK Man has been promoted to PirateK Man has been promoted to PirateK Man has been promoted to PirateK Man has been promoted to Pirate
Congratulations on your new truck! That's a sweet deal on the truck with 37k miles on it. Like other post have said, someone did you a favor. I have 2012 Chevy and have 90k miles on mine, It will bring a minimum of $32,000 just to compare your deal.
K Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message