Bitcoin and crptocurrency markets - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Investments and finance
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2017, 01:16 PM   #21
TWHJ28
Dont stare

TWHJ28 has been promoted to PirateTWHJ28 has been promoted to PirateTWHJ28 has been promoted to PirateTWHJ28 has been promoted to PirateTWHJ28 has been promoted to PirateTWHJ28 has been promoted to PirateTWHJ28 has been promoted to PirateTWHJ28 has been promoted to PirateTWHJ28 has been promoted to PirateTWHJ28 has been promoted to PirateTWHJ28 has been promoted to Pirate
expected to hit between 8-10k by end of year. get it while the gettings good.
TWHJ28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2017, 04:07 PM   #22
cman
Registered Users-pm+

cman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Pirate
I want to gamble some money on one or more of these currencies.

I bought some GBTC.

I have opened an account at Coinbase. Once I decide to sell, does my account get funded just like with equities? Are you guys reporting proceeds on your taxes?
cman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2017, 06:10 PM   #23
Fresh2Salt
Time to make the Donuts...

Fresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by cman View Post
I want to gamble some money on one or more of these currencies.

I bought some GBTC.

I have opened an account at Coinbase. Once I decide to sell, does my account get funded just like with equities? Are you guys reporting proceeds on your taxes?
My brother sent me 5K in bitcoin this morning. Transaction cost less than $5 bucks and took about 30minutes.

Eventually I'll convert it back to USD and put in in my bank account.
Fresh2Salt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2017, 08:59 PM   #24
Wiredhernandez
Registered Users-pm+

Wiredhernandez has been promoted to PirateWiredhernandez has been promoted to PirateWiredhernandez has been promoted to PirateWiredhernandez has been promoted to PirateWiredhernandez has been promoted to PirateWiredhernandez has been promoted to PirateWiredhernandez has been promoted to PirateWiredhernandez has been promoted to PirateWiredhernandez has been promoted to PirateWiredhernandez has been promoted to PirateWiredhernandez has been promoted to Pirate
We will accept bitcoin for payment.... it# real... its here... it’s great!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wiredhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2017, 08:36 AM   #25
crabtrap
Electric/Paddle Kayak Fisherman

crabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWHJ28 View Post
expected to hit between 8-10k by end of year. get it while the gettings good.
....and like confederate currency it will be worthless in a moments notice. Mt Gox fiasco got my grand...bastages. Proceed at your own risk
crabtrap is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2017, 12:18 PM   #26
Wizness
Registered Users-pm+

Wizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to Pirate
Still need to get my hardware wallet on. Any recommendations? Thinking about ledger nano s and call it a day.
Wizness is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2017, 12:19 PM   #27
omgidk
Oh My God I Don't Know

omgidk has been promoted to Pirateomgidk has been promoted to Pirateomgidk has been promoted to Pirateomgidk has been promoted to Pirateomgidk has been promoted to Pirateomgidk has been promoted to Pirateomgidk has been promoted to Pirateomgidk has been promoted to Pirateomgidk has been promoted to Pirateomgidk has been promoted to Pirateomgidk has been promoted to Pirate
Tether Hacked — Attacker Steals $31 Million of Digital Tokens
omgidk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2017, 10:21 AM   #28
cman
Registered Users-pm+

cman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Pirate
I bought some GBTC on 10/25 and 11/1.

It's up 78% so far. Pretty cool.

Also up over 50% on come Bitcoin and Litecoin purchases first week of November.
Pretty wild stuff. I wish I'd have bought more and bought months ago when it was first discussed here.
cman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2017, 12:47 PM   #29
AznGunner
Registered Users-pm+

AznGunner is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
USI Tech

This program has been working for me....please click link if interested.

Passive Income opportunity with Bitcoin

http://garlandtong.usitech-int.com
AznGunner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2017, 02:20 PM   #30
Fresh2Salt
Time to make the Donuts...

Fresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to PirateFresh2Salt has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by cman View Post
I bought some GBTC on 10/25 and 11/1.

It's up 78% so far. Pretty cool.

Also up over 50% on come Bitcoin and Litecoin purchases first week of November.
Pretty wild stuff. I wish I'd have bought more and bought months ago when it was first discussed here.
Bitcoin is going nuts right now. About to breech 10K.
Fresh2Salt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message