Bitcoin and crptocurrency markets - Page 10 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Investments and finance
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2018, 05:52 PM   #91
jpayne
Registered Users-pm+

jpayne has been promoted to Piratejpayne has been promoted to Piratejpayne has been promoted to Piratejpayne has been promoted to Piratejpayne has been promoted to Piratejpayne has been promoted to Piratejpayne has been promoted to Piratejpayne has been promoted to Piratejpayne has been promoted to Piratejpayne has been promoted to Piratejpayne has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by oc48 View Post
some of you might want to look at Pirl Coin.

early in the game. Going to be big imo. smart contract based with master nodes and same Hashing algorithm as Ethereum
How do you get it?
jpayne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2018, 08:03 PM   #92
Tripletime
We're gonna need a bigger boat!!!

Tripletime has been promoted to PirateTripletime has been promoted to PirateTripletime has been promoted to PirateTripletime has been promoted to PirateTripletime has been promoted to PirateTripletime has been promoted to PirateTripletime has been promoted to PirateTripletime has been promoted to PirateTripletime has been promoted to PirateTripletime has been promoted to PirateTripletime has been promoted to Pirate
So I know that many are skeptical out there so just wanted to give an update. I bought $20k of BTC a couple months ago and then followed my sons advise on buying some alt coins. Cashed out 1.2 BTC when it hit $19,800 then bought a little back when it dipped to $13,600. So far, I got all of my money out and have another $30k in my Bittrex account. I'm not about to get a mortgage out on my home but I am glad I listened to him.

And following up on my son's hedge fund...he has two other partners with him and is getting close to operational. Capital Parity is what it's called for those who may be interested. Although he says it would be difficult to repeat his returns for 2017, I know his ROI was over 2000% for the year on a $13k investment.
Tripletime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2018, 10:18 AM   #93
Cat O' Lies
Kamikaze

Cat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to Pirate
Ripple Net (XRP) looks to be a winner. Doubled up in less than 2 weeks.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurash.../#2c23b4cc3289
Cat O' Lies is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2018, 06:27 PM   #94
sleepersilverado
Registered Users-pm+

sleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Pirate
So what other exchange??
Bitstamp, Kraken, Gatehub, Coinone, and on and on.
sleepersilverado is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2018, 07:53 PM   #95
Wizness
Registered Users-pm+

Wizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to PirateWizness has been promoted to Pirate
I bought ripple and stellar a little while ago and they both shot up over the last month. I would do some research on stellar "XLM". Has some decent potential. Currently have stakes in

Btc
Eth
Ltc
Xlm
Xrp
Kin

If you're interested in alt coins just watch some YouTube videos. Purchasing them isn't difficult just takes some time at first then there's nothing to it.
Wizness is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2018, 11:07 PM   #96
oc48
Registered Users-pm+

oc48 has been promoted to Pirateoc48 has been promoted to Pirateoc48 has been promoted to Pirateoc48 has been promoted to Pirateoc48 has been promoted to Pirateoc48 has been promoted to Pirateoc48 has been promoted to Pirateoc48 has been promoted to Pirateoc48 has been promoted to Pirateoc48 has been promoted to Pirateoc48 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpayne View Post
How do you get it?
have to exchange bitcoin for Pirl.

cryptopia exchange.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PIRL_BTC

almost at $2.00!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pirl/
oc48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2018, 05:25 PM   #97
chwoodall
Registered Users-pm+

chwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Pirate
Xrp will crash.. it is running off of hype 100% right now.. don't get me wrong I made some good returns on it but I do not believe in it and have a feeling it will get dumped leaving a lot of new investors holding the bag..

On another note, what are you guys invested in?

I'd look into REQ , VEN, and ICX.. ICX has some big announcements coming up and when it is released on Korean markets it's gonna go boom. Others I mentioned have a very good Outlook and some real world uses too. Do your own research!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
chwoodall is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2018, 05:29 PM   #98
chwoodall
Registered Users-pm+

chwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Piratechwoodall has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizness View Post
I bought ripple and stellar a little while ago and they both shot up over the last month. I would do some research on stellar "XLM". Has some decent potential. Currently have stakes in

Btc
Eth
Ltc
Xlm
Xrp
Kin

If you're interested in alt coins just watch some YouTube videos. Purchasing them isn't difficult just takes some time at first then there's nothing to it.
X2 on XLM.. if FairX exchange goes as planned we will make a killing on it.. on top of the killing we have already made on it especially in the last few days.

Old 01-04-2018, 04:45 PM   #99
hurricane matt
Registered Users-pm+

hurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by chwoodall View Post
Xrp will crash.. it is running off of hype 100% right now.. don't get me wrong I made some good returns on it but I do not believe in it and have a feeling it will get dumped leaving a lot of new investors holding the bag..

Not according to BoA!! I own XRP so lets go! =]
hurricane matt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2018, 04:49 PM   #100
chwoodall
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane matt View Post
Not according to BoA!! I own XRP so lets go! =]
Do you have it in eth or btc pair?