Shout out to a great shop in Kemah/League City area - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Wood Turning & Wood Working Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2020, 11:47 PM   #1
ShawnQ
Registered Users-pm+

ShawnQ has disabled reputation
Shout out to a great shop in Kemah/League City area

Hey guys,

About a month ago a friend/customer asked me if I could build a mesquite epoxy table. As always, I said I was up to the challenge and bought a 10'x18"x2" live edge mesquite slab.

I quickly realized I didn't have the tools to accurately plane, rip, and join this thing!

I stumbled upon Larry Campbell at Superior Marine Services, and boy was he a life saver!
Not only does he produce some fantastic yacht-level furniture and millwork, but he does full on wooden boat restoration, repairs, refinishing, etc.

Even better, he has a shop full of large woodworking tools from planers to joiners to drum Sander, etc....and he's willing to help people out for minimal cost.

If you ever find yourself in need of help with a big project, he said he'd be glad to offer his tools at a low shop rate. With the surge in DIYers, this could really help out both parties.

I'm not affiliated with Larry. I'm just a fellow marine small business owner who is very happy with the comaraderie and quality he offers, and felt the need to share.

Stop in and see him and the work he does!
http://superiormarineservices.com/

Sent from my SM-A307G using Tapatalk
ShawnQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2020, 07:44 PM   #2
UnclePoPo
Registered Users-pm+

UnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to PirateUnclePoPo has been promoted to Pirate
Good info. Please update I would love to see it installed. It looks great!
UnclePoPo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2020, 01:26 AM   #3
WildThings
Registered Users-pm+

WildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to Pirate
Looks awesome and thanks for the info
WildThings is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message