Boliver Surf Conditions Afternoon Report 6-17-20 - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Gulf Coast Surf Fishing Message Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2020, 09:14 PM   #11
bballman
Registered Users-pm+

bballman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbballman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbballman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbballman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbballman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbballman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbballman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbballman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbballman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbballman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbballman has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Went to surfside entrance 3. Surf rough and sandy green decided to try first gut. Another guy beside me some 50 yds away waded out to second bar made a few casts and headed in. Then he came back out with his surf board. I guess that tells the story.
bballman is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2020, 09:38 PM   #12
OUTLAW
Registered Users-pm+

OUTLAW has been promoted to PirateOUTLAW has been promoted to PirateOUTLAW has been promoted to PirateOUTLAW has been promoted to PirateOUTLAW has been promoted to PirateOUTLAW has been promoted to PirateOUTLAW has been promoted to PirateOUTLAW has been promoted to PirateOUTLAW has been promoted to PirateOUTLAW has been promoted to PirateOUTLAW has been promoted to Pirate
We fished Jamaica beach yesterday afternoon rough, dirty. I knew better but the wife wanted to try. On the way home realized the water off the sea wall was much cleaner than JB. Kinda surprised but I’ll be sure to check all the cams when I find bad conditions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OUTLAW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2020, 11:58 PM   #13
TBMatt
Registered Users-pm+

TBMatt has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTBMatt has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTBMatt has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTBMatt has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTBMatt has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTBMatt has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTBMatt has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTBMatt has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTBMatt has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTBMatt has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTBMatt has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUTLAW View Post
We fished Jamaica beach yesterday afternoon rough, dirty. I knew better but the wife wanted to try. On the way home realized the water off the sea wall was much cleaner than JB. Kinda surprised but I’ll be sure to check all the cams when I find bad conditions

Thanks for the pic. Have you seen any birds working?

TBMatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2020, 06:25 PM   #14
cstaceyt
Registered Users-pm+

cstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I had a rough day today as well. South wind @ 13+mph mucked things up. looks like Wed was the day..
cstaceyt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2020, 07:16 PM   #15
Yak a Tak
Registered Users-pm+

Yak a Tak has been promoted to PirateYak a Tak has been promoted to PirateYak a Tak has been promoted to PirateYak a Tak has been promoted to PirateYak a Tak has been promoted to PirateYak a Tak has been promoted to PirateYak a Tak has been promoted to PirateYak a Tak has been promoted to PirateYak a Tak has been promoted to PirateYak a Tak has been promoted to PirateYak a Tak has been promoted to Pirate
We started at Bolivar east of Winnie, in the water before first light. Less than 1’ and got calmer as the day progressed. Sandy green to the beach with blue water at the 3rd bar. Rafts of mullet passing between 2nd and 3rd bar. Threw tops for the first hour with no takers, but kept hearing blowups past second bar. When the sun came up I realized it was 2-3’ sharks tearing through the mullet. Tried soft baits and some live finger mullet, but never found the trout. Had one big run on a deep rod that dropped the bait, other than that it was pup sharks and hardheads.

We got some lunch at Stingaree since Steve’s was closed. Headed across on the ferry and fished a few spots headed to San Luis. Ended up exploring all the way down to Bryan beach, and the water got progressively dirtier as we went south. Found a few spots on the bay side that I want to try to avoid the crowds.
Yak a Tak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2020, 07:45 PM   #16
HoustonKid
All my friends say.....

HoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to Pirate
Good report.
HoustonKid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message