What kind of artificials? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2005, 05:40 PM   #11
79_ag

79_ag has been keelhauled (-999 and below)79_ag has been keelhauled (-999 and below)79_ag has been keelhauled (-999 and below)79_ag has been keelhauled (-999 and below)79_ag has been keelhauled (-999 and below)79_ag has been keelhauled (-999 and below)79_ag has been keelhauled (-999 and below)79_ag has been keelhauled (-999 and below)79_ag has been keelhauled (-999 and below)79_ag has been keelhauled (-999 and below)79_ag has been keelhauled (-999 and below)
I try to match the hatch but when all else fails I go with Red Shad.
79_ag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2005, 10:28 PM   #12
texsport68

texsport68 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
flounder

Try tipping those soft plastics with a little of those fresh dead shrimp. We fished with nothing but live bait for flounder for years, and my uncle tought me how to fish for them with soft plastics tipped with fresh shrimp.We have caught more flounder and larger ones in the past 3 years than ever before on live bait. I've even fished them side by side, and if the flounder are there and feeding they will hit the soft plastics as good or better than live. Our #1 producer is a 3-4 inch curl tail in pumpkin- char.; Smoke-char; and glow-char. Fish them slow skipping accross bottom in 6-8 inch hops.
texsport68 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2005, 03:36 PM   #13
Trout Sniffer
Registered Users-pm+

Trout Sniffer has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Trout Sniffer has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Trout Sniffer has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Trout Sniffer has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Trout Sniffer has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Trout Sniffer has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Trout Sniffer has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Trout Sniffer has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Trout Sniffer has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Trout Sniffer has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Trout Sniffer has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
If you are used to fishing with live bait, and want to switch over to plastic, then try rigging up a rattle cork with about a foot leader line and tie the lead head at the bottem and choose your plastic. Throw out and pop that rattle cork. Trout love it.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2005, 03:41 PM   #14
Wading Mark
Banned

Wading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to Pirate
Kelly Wigglers are all that I use. I used to use Saltwater Assasins but I find that they aren't very durable. All of the colors mentioned above are excellent.
Wading Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2005, 02:01 PM   #15
Redfishr

Redfishr has been promoted to PirateRedfishr has been promoted to PirateRedfishr has been promoted to PirateRedfishr has been promoted to PirateRedfishr has been promoted to PirateRedfishr has been promoted to PirateRedfishr has been promoted to PirateRedfishr has been promoted to PirateRedfishr has been promoted to PirateRedfishr has been promoted to PirateRedfishr has been promoted to Pirate
Silver spoons 1/4 or 1/2 depending on depth, lighter for shallower.
Surf favorite. 1/2 oz.
Redfishr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message