Gun Values - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Firearms/Reloading/Handloading Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2018, 04:28 PM   #1
msf62000
Registered Users-pm+

msf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Pirate
Gun Values

My wife's uncle recently passed away and left behind quite a few guns. He has quite a few older guns that I'm having a hard time putting a value on. Is there a website or a book that I could purchase to get me in the ballpark on the more common guns that he has? I've tried gunbroker and prices can be all over the place. Any help is appreciated.
msf62000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2018, 11:22 PM   #2
sleepersilverado
Registered Users-pm+

sleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Pirate
Blue book of guns
sleepersilverado is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2018, 09:51 AM   #3
crvbs
Registered Users-pm+

crvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matecrvbs has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
L took several to collector's firearms . they will give a informal appraisal free . a written formal for a price.
crvbs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2018, 10:40 AM   #4
Muddskipper
fish control my brain

Muddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to Pirate
Gun broker is the high side of the price - any store will low ball you and unless your hard up for cash not worth your time .... mine as well go to a pawn shop

you could order a book on amazon to get a better idea ..... but those are dated to the print date .... and sometimes on who was the POTUS
Muddskipper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2019, 07:37 AM   #5
tdgal
Registered Users-pm+

tdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Piratetdgal has been promoted to Pirate
Brew2 Gun Values

Like others have said, I use to get a new book from the book stores every 2 years.(now I get it off the web) I used that book along with the interweb to obtain an asking price that I was comfortable with. Sites I would use included 2cool, southeasttexas.com, Texasguntrader, and gunbroker. I would use all this info to determine my asking price. The book was fairly accurate to real life prices, unless the firearm was a hot item, discontinued, hard to get, or collectors item.

Take your time and do the research. Work on 2 or 3 guns at a time or it will get overwhelming, if you have the time have fun with the research and selling. No doubt you can take the firearms to a shop to get some values, but what do you think they are going to do? They are going to look up the values in a book or 2 and even search the web, unless it is a particular firearm that their shop specializes in selling.

I have bought, sold, and traded guns on 2cool and southeasttexas.com, clearly state your asking prices and only make deals that both parties are happy with.

I have even made trades on things I didn't even know I wanted !!!!! LOL

Terry
tdgal is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2019, 06:43 PM   #6
msf62000
Registered Users-pm+

msf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Piratemsf62000 has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks for the help guys. This has been an overwhelming experience. I got the Blue book of guns printed 2018. The values are way lower than GunBroker. So do y'all think that it's pretty accurate?
msf62000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2019, 04:03 PM   #7
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
Yes.

GunBroker is more of a retail price, not an individual selling price.

TH
Old 01-09-2019, 08:39 PM   #8
texasislandboy
Snook Guide SPI

texasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Pirate
I have old and bought alot on gun broker. I seem to hunt for deals on there but the stuff I have sold has sold for a fair price and I was happy. I would do your research and make a reserve price and post them up if you are looking to sell them. Gunbroker was great for me.
texasislandboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message