Old Mexico 2019/20 whitetail season - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Hunting Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2019, 11:23 PM   #21
Bukkskin
PURE SOUTH TEXAS

Bukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIMETIME PLUGGER View Post
him this yr
He looks like an Old timer to me.
I got one that I think I am gonna take this year. He is super old, his jaw dang near drags the ground. He was still rutting hard last year. Bull of the woods, bodywise.
Thanks for the pics.
Bukkskin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2019, 12:08 AM   #22
PRIMETIME PLUGGER
Dirty 30 club

PRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkskin View Post
He looks like an Old timer to me.
I got one that I think I am gonna take this year. He is super old, his jaw dang near drags the ground. He was still rutting hard last year. Bull of the woods, bodywise.
Thanks for the pics.
no problem, yea we got him at 7/8 this past yr. just need him to pop.
PRIMETIME PLUGGER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2019, 12:12 AM   #23
PRIMETIME PLUGGER
Dirty 30 club

PRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to Pirate
also for any one looking there is a good ranch with openings on TBH 8200 acres for 4200.00 plus feed. old blue has posted good program in place on low fence ranch. if your not a TBH member I can get you more details.
Old 04-20-2019, 07:40 AM   #24
shane.shipman.72
Registered Users-pm+

shane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIMETIME PLUGGER View Post
also for any one looking there is a good ranch with openings on TBH 8200 acres for 4200.00 plus feed. old blue has posted good program in place on low fence ranch. if your not a TBH member I can get you more details.
Yes he does... really nice place. I commented on it a couple of times to help him bump it up. Joey is a good guy for sure.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
shane.shipman.72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2019, 02:13 AM   #25
PRIMETIME PLUGGER
Dirty 30 club

[QUOTE=shane.shipman.72;23703555]Yes he does... really nice place. I commented on it a couple of times to help him bump it up. Joey is a good guy for sure.

looks like he has it filled, that was fast.
Old 04-21-2019, 07:07 AM   #26
shane.shipman.72
Registered Users-pm+

shane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirateshane.shipman.72 has been promoted to Pirate
[quote=PRIMETIME PLUGGER;23703883]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane.shipman.72 View Post
Yes he does... really nice place. I commented on it a couple of times to help him bump it up. Joey is a good guy for sure.

looks like he has it filled, that was fast.
Quality place for sure, glad he got it filled. I'd been all over it if I didn't already have my hands full.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
shane.shipman.72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 10:54 PM   #27
Bukkskin
PURE SOUTH TEXAS

Bukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to PirateBukkskin has been promoted to Pirate
Has anyone been down lately?
Curious on the range conditions.
A couple of our guys are headed down this weekend to fill feeders.
I'll give an update when I hear something.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:16 PM   #28
wampuscat
Registered Users-pm+

Location: POC,SPI,Huntsville,Paint Rock, Columbus, Coahuila, Mx.
wampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Pirate
Heard the roads were a mess, gona give it a week or two to dry out.
wampuscat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2019, 09:08 PM   #29
Bukkskin
PURE SOUTH TEXAS

Couple of the guys went down this weekend. Brush is looking super good, buffle grass fields are burned up and dry. Deer are looking healthy and hammering the cottonseed, cleaning out a regular feeder in 4 days.
Tanks are getting low.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:33 PM   #30
wampuscat
Registered Users-pm+

Location: POC,SPI,Huntsville,Paint Rock, Columbus, Coahuila, Mx.
wampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Piratewampuscat has been promoted to Pirate
Lots of rain west of Acuna. Quail hatchlings plentiful anb big enough to fly. Some roads washed out. Turkey still gobbling. Should be a great year.
Attached Images

wampuscat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message