Must be nice - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-25-2019, 09:05 AM   #11
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchum View Post
I already told him I'm gonna buy some pink dresses for him to fish in if he doesn't get a haircut.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
and matching high heels.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2019, 10:51 AM   #12
cfbaseball09
Registered Users-pm+

cfbaseball09 has been promoted to the rank of Privateercfbaseball09 has been promoted to the rank of Privateercfbaseball09 has been promoted to the rank of Privateercfbaseball09 has been promoted to the rank of Privateercfbaseball09 has been promoted to the rank of Privateercfbaseball09 has been promoted to the rank of Privateercfbaseball09 has been promoted to the rank of Privateercfbaseball09 has been promoted to the rank of Privateercfbaseball09 has been promoted to the rank of Privateercfbaseball09 has been promoted to the rank of Privateercfbaseball09 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I wish that is what I was doing. Nice catch
cfbaseball09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2019, 10:55 AM   #13
Blk Jck 224
Good Things Come To Those Who Wade

Blk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchum View Post
I already told him I'm gonna buy some pink dresses for him to fish in if he doesn't get a haircut.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Let him make those decisions John...He can choose to identify with whichever gender all by himself!
Blk Jck 224 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2019, 11:58 AM   #14
jrabq
LotsObeach-no Agua

jrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Pirate
Great to see the young'uns interested in fishing, and not wasting time with video games or self destructive behavior.
jrabq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2019, 12:26 PM   #15
Whitebassfisher
Retired opinionated old fart

Whitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to Pirate
Having long hair is no big deal, that is us old fogies thinking. The young man seems to have great priorities in my book.
Whitebassfisher is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2019, 12:35 PM   #16
sharkchum
Banned

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
Three of them went back last night and got another limit.
Attached Images

sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2019, 12:45 PM   #17
TroutOut
Registered Users-pm+

TroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to Pirate
I used to be mad at em like that, to the point where one old salt in Sea Isle nicknamed me Rambo.
TroutOut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2019, 02:02 PM   #18
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Nice work... all signs of your tutelage sir.. well with a little help here and there of course.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:32 PM   #19
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon threes a crowd

there are three in the picture, and one smart one. lol. ray guards. i have a permanent scar on my left leg, but the fear-scar it put in my mind is far greater. not fun.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2019, 02:38 PM   #20
gotmuddy
Registered Users-pm+

gotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirate
Want me to come down and shut the fishing down for them?
gotmuddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message