Trout Support Video Comparison? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2019, 10:03 AM   #11
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks guys, yes, the Limits Vid was our very first video ever... you'll see a big difference between the limits and the other 3 we did later.

the 2cool discount code is tcva144

Also, as a note, we're currently upgrading the site and there are a few items we're still fixing. If you come across something that isn't working please email me directly. It would help a ton; don't just ignore it, tell us about it so we can fix it.

[email protected]
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2019, 12:13 PM   #12
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
And I will add, that while the videos have been out almost 10 years, most still say just like the above.. saying "oh yeah i thought I knew it, but the details in the video helped me really understand it; and watching them over and over helped me apply it".

It's kinda funny and sad also, there are so many people that have and are repeating the words in the TroutSupport videos and even my website wording... and this has been happening for 10 years. Even a large online 'clubs', podcast, bloggers, and those that make youtube videos doing it constantly during that time frame yet every person that purchases the videos says the same.. "Yeah, I'd heard the concept but the videos have the details that everyone else leaves out" ...

The proof is in the pudding and I stand behind what I do here with more than a full guarantee, but offering personal contact with me if you need support and further understanding.

holla at me anytime
[email protected]

PS don't underestimate the power of that Limits video either.. while it was a rough around the edges start.. it's still what I use during the summer to increase my numbers and many say it was what they needed to stop using their old ineffective methods and start hunting fish a whole new way.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:38 AM   #13
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

Yesterday, I talked to a new customer that had just watched one of our videos that he had just purchased out of the 4. Walter Davis. He said 'I like the way you guys do instructional videos, other clubs and videos you just watch them talk on front of the boat or on some beach, but on the TroutSupport videos you actually show us what to look for and what it looks like and show us how to react to what we're seeing- ya'll did a great job! Huge difference compared to others'

Makes me feel good that I spent 4 years of my life making something that was worth a dam and actually help people. :-)
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2019, 12:54 PM   #14
2waterlogged
Registered Users-pm+

2waterlogged has been promoted to the rank of Gunner2waterlogged has been promoted to the rank of Gunner2waterlogged has been promoted to the rank of Gunner2waterlogged has been promoted to the rank of Gunner2waterlogged has been promoted to the rank of Gunner2waterlogged has been promoted to the rank of Gunner2waterlogged has been promoted to the rank of Gunner2waterlogged has been promoted to the rank of Gunner2waterlogged has been promoted to the rank of Gunner2waterlogged has been promoted to the rank of Gunner2waterlogged has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
Has the limits video changed at all over the last 6-7 years?

Which of the 4 is the newest one?
2waterlogged is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2019, 01:51 PM   #15
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

No, I've made no updates to the limits video. I always wanted to and I've shot some footage to do that but couldn't get it done; honestly while the limits video is simplified and rough around the edges, it is the essential education for the mid and upper coast and applicable as is from April - Nov for increasing numbers. There will be some new news on the new footage soon but have to work some bugs out of new website. We're workin on it all.

The newest of the 4 is the Bays and Shorelines Redfish video. It's for boats that cant' fish shallow. But that said boats that can fish shallow can still utilize the methods in it. The first part does require a 101lb thrust troll motor for open water redsfish but thats only a 1/4 of the video. Shallow Reds and Big Trout are still the best of the 4 and all three after the Limits video were much better. You can see a huge difference between limits video and the others. They (all 4) are still regarded as the best educational inshore fishing education tools available and actually SHOW you what to look for compared to other videos that just talk about it from the front deck or garage and have things totally out of context. You get way more for you buck with us.

here's a note I received this past weekend ... the amount of growth that TroutSupport customers have had has been utterly amazing. Super cool to have been a part of that by making all the videos.
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2019, 09:31 PM   #16
blackmagic

blackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrem View Post
Its worth 5x what you pay. You will never regret the investment.....especially if you plan to target bigger than 5 pounders. Should be able to top that in a few months using the techniques.

I second this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackmagic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2019, 08:15 AM   #17
TexasRenegade
"On the Run"

TexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to Pirate
You can pretty much search anywhere and find “what” to look for. But with TroutSupport, and it’s especially true with the trophy trout DVD, you get the “why, when & how”. Learning that is what helps give you consistency when it comes to big fish, instead of just getting lucky and landing one every once in awhile. You might already know 90% of what’s on there, but there’s always that 10% extra info that could help you evaluate a situation differently and try a location or method you normally wouldn’t.
TexasRenegade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2019, 02:28 PM   #18
Vulash
Registered Users-pm+

Vulash has been promoted to PirateVulash has been promoted to PirateVulash has been promoted to PirateVulash has been promoted to PirateVulash has been promoted to PirateVulash has been promoted to PirateVulash has been promoted to PirateVulash has been promoted to PirateVulash has been promoted to PirateVulash has been promoted to PirateVulash has been promoted to Pirate
I bought the videos when I first moved to the area and was brand new to bay fishing. I found them invaluable. Even after a few years of learning the ropes on the water, and reading up every chance I got - I still think back to what I learned in these videos more than any other source of information. Honestly I still picture the animations when I'm trying to learn a new area (like Rockport for 4th of July).

I'm actually planning to go back and rewatch them again and take better notes this time. My house is currently for sale so half of my stuff is in storage, including my DVDS!

Last edited by Vulash; 07-13-2019 at 02:48 PM.
Vulash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2019, 08:35 AM   #19
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

Thank you Vulash, really appreciate that man. We hope everyone has gotten what they wanted out of them. I think many realized they were more valuable than they thought. We also packed them full of information..
Old 07-22-2019, 09:27 AM   #20
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

There's almost not a week that goes by that someone doesnt' thank me for making them, hundreds and hundreds of testimonials of guys that loved them and that really helped them, many tell me but don't outright speak publicly about them because they don't want to be seen as spamming or they just don't do the boards or social media.