TroutSupport Reef Recon Announcement pertaining to Garmin - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2019, 10:34 AM   #21
mattfox
Registered Users-pm+

mattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Pirate
These do have East Bay reefs on them correct? I usually fish out of Boliver
mattfox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2019, 02:10 PM   #22
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Yes sir, all of East and Galveston, and West Galveston.

It has Trinity but it's been too fresh to fish up there.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:42 AM   #23
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
This came in from one of my customers today actually. There can be a lot of error in the old base maps used in cartogrophy on the GPS units. But not with reef recon...

From Chris (last name omitted for privacy)
"Got back out there this weekend. You were absolutely correct. The nav points that came with my simrad were off but your reefs were accurate. (Before) I didn’t know what to look for when I was on them either; (now) Once i got over the reef I saw the bottom change."