Brade line? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2019, 10:18 PM   #1
Sniper
Registered Users-pm+

Sniper has been promoted to PirateSniper has been promoted to PirateSniper has been promoted to PirateSniper has been promoted to PirateSniper has been promoted to PirateSniper has been promoted to PirateSniper has been promoted to PirateSniper has been promoted to PirateSniper has been promoted to PirateSniper has been promoted to PirateSniper has been promoted to Pirate
Brade line?

Has anyone used power pro quattro braid? heard about it, but can't find anything about it
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2019, 11:35 AM   #2
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
I've used some other braids that were attempts to be thinner. Overall, across the board, the thinner lines don't hold up as long. They do cast further, but there will be more wear and tear compared to standard thickness. I'm using J braid right now and pretty happy with it.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:07 PM   #3
Aquillin87
Registered Users-pm+

Aquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I have max cuatro on my go to reels right now and love it casts great in the winds and good feel fins wind tamer is the other line I use both 30lb
Aquillin87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2019, 09:56 PM   #4
dk2429
Jeremiah 29:11

dk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Pirate
Fins Windtamer has always done me good, but I recently spooled up with Hookspit braid on a Concept A. Aside from them taking 30 mins to spool it up, it's very nice braid
dk2429 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2019, 10:04 PM   #5
Doppler
Registered Users-pm+

Doppler has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Doppler has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Doppler has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Doppler has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Doppler has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Doppler has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Doppler has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Doppler has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Doppler has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Doppler has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Doppler has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
I use braid - I recommend looking at your local tackle shops, big box stores rarely stock enough/relevant inventory.

I love using braid and use nothing but it (inshore)

Get a good set of pliers (landers are my choice) they cut the braid well.
Landersfishing.com
Doppler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2019, 09:11 AM   #6
photofishin
Registered Users-pm+

photofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquillin87 View Post
I have max cuatro on my go to reels right now and love it casts great in the winds and good feel fins wind tamer is the other line I use both 30lb
Same here except I use max cuatro 65lb braid on a couple of my offshore spinning reels. It let me put more line on and it's held up well.
photofishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message