New Smoker - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > BBQ & Grilling Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2019, 05:17 PM   #1
jmack
Registered Users-pm+

jmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Pirate
New Smoker

Well I finally replaced my RecTec that we lost in Harvey but this time I went with a Pitts & Spitts. This thing is awesome it’s much thicker than my RecTec was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2019, 09:02 PM   #2
EastTexasRancher
Registered Users-pm+

EastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to Pirate
Very very nice! Post pics of your “break in” smoke!
EastTexasRancher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2019, 04:46 PM   #3
choppercop
Registered Users-pm+

choppercop has been promoted to Piratechoppercop has been promoted to Piratechoppercop has been promoted to Piratechoppercop has been promoted to Piratechoppercop has been promoted to Piratechoppercop has been promoted to Piratechoppercop has been promoted to Piratechoppercop has been promoted to Piratechoppercop has been promoted to Piratechoppercop has been promoted to Piratechoppercop has been promoted to Pirate
You'll enjoy the P&S. It'll hold a few racks of ribs!

Sorry, don't know how to rotate the picture.
Attached Images

choppercop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2019, 10:41 AM   #4
esc
Registered Users-pm+

esc has been promoted to Pirateesc has been promoted to Pirateesc has been promoted to Pirateesc has been promoted to Pirateesc has been promoted to Pirateesc has been promoted to Pirateesc has been promoted to Pirateesc has been promoted to Pirateesc has been promoted to Pirateesc has been promoted to Pirateesc has been promoted to Pirate
That thing looks very well built. I’m jealous.
Just curious, how hot can you get it? Enough to cook a steak?
esc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2019, 01:33 PM   #5
jmack
Registered Users-pm+

jmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Piratejmack has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by esc View Post
That thing looks very well built. I’m jealous.
Just curious, how hot can you get it? Enough to cook a steak?
Yes it will go up to 600 degrees but I don't plan to grill on it I have charcoal grill for that. I did smoke a brisket on it yesterday and it performed flawlessly.
Attached Images

jmack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2019, 07:16 PM   #6
mbj358
Registered Users-pm+

mbj358 has been promoted to Piratembj358 has been promoted to Piratembj358 has been promoted to Piratembj358 has been promoted to Piratembj358 has been promoted to Piratembj358 has been promoted to Piratembj358 has been promoted to Piratembj358 has been promoted to Piratembj358 has been promoted to Piratembj358 has been promoted to Piratembj358 has been promoted to Pirate
Looks good. I am close to pulling the trigger. Its gonna be Rec Tec or Pitts and Spitts
mbj358 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2019, 07:46 AM   #7
SWFinatic
Registered Users-pm+

SWFinatic is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Nice smoke ring!
SWFinatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2019, 05:24 PM   #8
DoveBucket
Registered Users-pm+

DoveBucket is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
****, that brisket looks good!
DoveBucket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2019, 08:40 PM   #9
Parkerboy
Registered Users-pm+

Parkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbj358 View Post
Looks good. I am close to pulling the trigger. Its gonna be Rec Tec or Pitts and Spitts
Take a look at another local, lonestargrillz. Here is a picture of my new grill. Body is 10 gauge double wall and top is 304 stainless. Grates are adjustable nearly 12 inches and you can grill or smoke with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Parkerboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message