Old lures... - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2019, 03:17 PM   #1
[email protected]
Registered Users-pm+

noviskie8@gmail.com is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Old lures...

Wife found these at an estate sale yesterday. I'm familiar with the bottom two, but others never seen. She plans on putting them in a shadow box and hang in office.
Anybody know anything about these?
Attached Images

noviskie8@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2019, 08:31 PM   #2
Neumie
Registered Users-pm+

Neumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to Pirate
Top right is a Bingo Flash, the three below it are Mirr-O-lures 52's (I think), red lure in the center is hard to tell but it could be a very old hand carved "tooth-brush" shrimp. No clue about the other lures.
Neumie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2019, 08:32 PM   #3
DCW
Registered Users-pm+

DCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to Pirate
I don't know the name of them but I have several of them in grandads old tackle boxes. I think I am going to clean them out. Maybe sell them If I can
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2019, 10:53 PM   #4
1fisher77316
Registered Users-pm+

1fisher77316 has been promoted to Pirate1fisher77316 has been promoted to Pirate1fisher77316 has been promoted to Pirate1fisher77316 has been promoted to Pirate1fisher77316 has been promoted to Pirate1fisher77316 has been promoted to Pirate1fisher77316 has been promoted to Pirate1fisher77316 has been promoted to Pirate1fisher77316 has been promoted to Pirate1fisher77316 has been promoted to Pirate1fisher77316 has been promoted to Pirate
I'll look but those 4 that weren't identified look like some early Florida baits. I like the look. I'll bet they'd catch fish .
Tight lines!
1fisher77316 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2019, 07:55 AM   #5
dontbscared
Registered Users-pm+

dontbscared has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)dontbscared has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)dontbscared has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)dontbscared has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)dontbscared has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)dontbscared has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)dontbscared has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)dontbscared has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)dontbscared has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)dontbscared has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)dontbscared has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
lures

Those 5 are called Barracuda Shiners made by Florida Fishing Tackle Co.
dontbscared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2019, 01:12 PM   #6
Faded Hula Monkey
Registered Users-pm+

Faded Hula Monkey has been promoted to PirateFaded Hula Monkey has been promoted to PirateFaded Hula Monkey has been promoted to PirateFaded Hula Monkey has been promoted to PirateFaded Hula Monkey has been promoted to PirateFaded Hula Monkey has been promoted to PirateFaded Hula Monkey has been promoted to PirateFaded Hula Monkey has been promoted to PirateFaded Hula Monkey has been promoted to PirateFaded Hula Monkey has been promoted to PirateFaded Hula Monkey has been promoted to Pirate
Yes Florida Shiners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Faded Hula Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2019, 07:45 AM   #7
5 O
Registered Users-pm+

5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner
The bottom right is a Queen Bingo
5 O is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2019, 04:49 PM   #8
[email protected]
Registered Users-pm+

billyhmoore@gmail.com is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
The yellow/ red on right are killer wade fishing mirror lures. Same for the green and white. All retail now 7-$12. I fished with them with a famous guide named “Rudy Grigar”
We caught WALL TO WALL trout in the 80’s in the Chadeleur islands. If you are a fisherman clean them up and use them. I don’t know about. The others but would love to try them.
billyhmoore@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message