LED flounder light - Page 83 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2019, 11:08 AM   #821
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
Smack has been back for a long time now. He's just busy is all.

TH
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2019, 11:47 AM   #822
pipeliner345
2011 21' shallowsport Bahia 150 E-TEC

pipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampabayjetfisher View Post
And....done :
Got any run time data on that battery pack?
Have you left it on to see how long it will last.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
pipeliner345 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2019, 01:35 PM   #823
tampabayjetfisher
Registered Users-pm+

tampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeliner345 View Post
Got any run time data on that battery pack?
Have you left it on to see how long it will last.

No I wont, read up on it.... completely draining a LIPO is never a good idea. Most chargers wont allow charging a LIPO below 2.5 volts per cell. Never discharge a LiPo battery below 3.0v per cell. Ideally you never want to go below 3.2v per cell to maintain a healthy battery. 2.9v per cell and lower is causing permanent damage.

Generally i'm sure these will run the light for more hours than Im willing to wade.
tampabayjetfisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2019, 05:52 PM   #824
pipeliner345

pipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
No I wont, read up on it.... completely draining a LIPO is never a good idea. Most chargers wont allow charging a LIPO below 2.5 volts per cell. Never discharge a LiPo battery below 3.0v per cell. Ideally you never want to go below 3.2v per cell to maintain a healthy battery. 2.9v per cell and lower is causing permanent damage.

Generally i'm sure these will run the light for more hours than Im willing to wade.
I know about lipos. I've been in rc for 35 yrs. I ran these exclusively on my turbine helicopters. My question was do you have any idea of the run time from that 20 watt LED yet. Your probly right about that. My ole back won't go to long now days.

Old 09-05-2019, 07:36 AM   #825
tampabayjetfisher
Registered Users-pm+

tampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateertampabayjetfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
My guess from the amp hours calculation is at least 6 hours run time.
tampabayjetfisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2019, 02:00 PM   #826
pipeliner345

Quote:
My guess from the amp hours calculation is at least 6 hours run time.
Yea i was really close to that also. Thanks.

Old 09-06-2019, 01:22 PM   #827
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
I have busy and sold my practice but work part time.

Smack-

Glad to see you back. How about a px of the baby not seen a px since the baby was born. Still down in the oilfield? I remember talking with one day when you were out on a oil well pad playing with the design on that light.
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message