Guatemala Fishing - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2019, 07:42 PM   #1
divequeen
Registered Users-pm+

divequeen has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdivequeen has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdivequeen has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdivequeen has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdivequeen has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdivequeen has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdivequeen has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdivequeen has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdivequeen has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdivequeen has been promoted to the rank of Riggerdivequeen has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Guatemala Fishing

Just booked Casa Vieja Lodge for April 2020 for me and my two grown sons. Have heard great things about this place!
Anyone been there?
divequeen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2019, 09:06 PM   #2
Meadowlark
Registered Users-PM plus

Meadowlark has been promoted to PirateMeadowlark has been promoted to PirateMeadowlark has been promoted to PirateMeadowlark has been promoted to PirateMeadowlark has been promoted to PirateMeadowlark has been promoted to PirateMeadowlark has been promoted to PirateMeadowlark has been promoted to PirateMeadowlark has been promoted to PirateMeadowlark has been promoted to PirateMeadowlark has been promoted to Pirate
Not sure where that lodge is...but I can tell you the billfishing in southern Guatemala on the Pacific coast is one of the World's best kept secrets. It is fabulous, absolutely fabulous.
Meadowlark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2019, 10:04 PM   #3
marlin lane
Registered Users-pm+

marlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
you will enjoy the trip-pm for more info
marlin lane is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2019, 09:31 AM   #4
tommy261
Registered Users-pm+

tommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Pirate
Guatemala is awesome, took my girlfriend to sailfish oasis....had 21 sailfish, blue marlin, striped marlin, and 5 mahi mahi to 62 inches.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
tommy261 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2019, 12:37 AM   #5
BFI-TX
Registered Users-pm+

BFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to Pirate
WOW! Beautiful fish and girlfriend. You must be living right...congrats.. Bet yall were wore out. There was a woman I met some years back....she worked as a waitress at a restaurant I frequented. I noticed she had been working out and was in incredible shape. I asked how she got so motivated to get in such great shape in such a short time. Her answer....my boyfriends taking me marlin fishing. Obviously, she took her fishing a lot more serious than the average gal
BFI-TX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2019, 09:53 AM   #6
lapesca67
Registered Users-pm+

lapesca67 has been promoted to Piratelapesca67 has been promoted to Piratelapesca67 has been promoted to Piratelapesca67 has been promoted to Piratelapesca67 has been promoted to Piratelapesca67 has been promoted to Piratelapesca67 has been promoted to Piratelapesca67 has been promoted to Piratelapesca67 has been promoted to Piratelapesca67 has been promoted to Piratelapesca67 has been promoted to Pirate
Yep....been three times. All in March....worst trip we raised 27 sails and caught ten in one day......best trip we raised 57 sails, caught 20 (7 on fly) in one day. It can be fantastic and the crews are all very good.
lapesca67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2019, 10:40 AM   #7
tommy261
Registered Users-pm+

tommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Pirate
We went during peak season which was November.... I wanted melissa and I to be the only anglers on board. So all of our fish were between the two of us.....very fun trip. Going back soon.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
tommy261 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message