Gigging trip last nignt - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-16-2019, 08:50 PM   #1
Flat Nasty
Registered Users-pm+

Flat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to Pirate
Gigging trip last nignt

Got out on the water around 12:30 and had are limits in an hour. Last the night the water was drained like winter tides. Surprisingly the we found some clear water and that was a wrap. Stayed out tell the morning to fish but no keepers .
Attached Images

Flat Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2019, 08:55 PM   #2
sharkchum
Banned

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
Nice. Gigging is so fun

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2019, 08:32 AM   #3
Flat Nasty
Registered Users-pm+

Flat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to PirateFlat Nasty has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchum View Post
Nice. Gigging is so fun

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
yes sir ! I will definitely be investing in my own u set water lights on the pvc pipe for walking! Plus those gigs with the stringer attached to them is great. Just got then push them up the gig on to the stringer. Easy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2019, 11:35 AM   #4
Ltrichel
Registered Users-pm+

Ltrichel has been promoted to PirateLtrichel has been promoted to PirateLtrichel has been promoted to PirateLtrichel has been promoted to PirateLtrichel has been promoted to PirateLtrichel has been promoted to PirateLtrichel has been promoted to PirateLtrichel has been promoted to PirateLtrichel has been promoted to PirateLtrichel has been promoted to PirateLtrichel has been promoted to Pirate
If you are not in a boat but walking a shoreline what kine of light is used these days. I always used a coleman later with a reflector when I used to go with my Dad about 60 years ago but surely the new tech has something as good/better that is not so heavy and a hassle
Ltrichel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2019, 02:24 PM   #5
Flat Nasty
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltrichel View Post
If you are not in a boat but walking a shoreline what kine of light is used these days. I always used a coleman later with a reflector when I used to go with my Dad about 60 years ago but surely the new tech has something as good/better that is not so heavy and a hassle
they have under water led lights mounted on pvc pipe you walk with and carry a 12v battery! very reasonably priced
Old 08-17-2019, 02:37 PM   #6
BFI-TX
Registered Users-pm+

BFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to PirateBFI-TX has been promoted to Pirate
Got a link or storefront that sells the stringee/gig and PVC light?
BFI-TX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2019, 07:30 PM   #7
LaddH
Registered Users-pm+

LaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFI-TX View Post
It is easy to build the light yourself.
Here is a thread that will wear you out with details and discussion. Maybe start at the last page and work your way back. Mac started to build them and write it up after I showed him how I built mine.
Basically it is an LED wired to a battery and stuck on a piece of PVC.
Don’t overthink it.

https://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbfor...lounder+lights
LaddH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2019, 08:50 PM   #8
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
https://www.jerrysleds.com/jled-30cu
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2019, 10:31 PM   #9
Flat Nasty
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
http://www.gigflounder.com/
Old 08-17-2019, 10:52 PM   #10
Flat Nasty
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaddH View Post
Quote:
It is easy to build the light yourself.
Here is a thread that will wear you out with details and discussion. Maybe start at the last page and work your way back. Mac started to build them and write it up after I

showed him how I built mine.
Basically it is an LED wired to a battery and stuck on a piece of PVC.
Don’️t overthink it.

https://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbfor...lounder+lights

That thread just wore me out lol