Found'm - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-12-2019, 08:49 AM   #1
bw-n-alvin
U can all go to H311..Im goin to Texas!!

bw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Pirate
Found'm

Couple days ago me and my buddy made a trip to west bay lookin for trout & reds. I cought a couple up to 17 early on tops, he strung up 3 really nice trout up to 20 on soft plastic.

2nd spot was mostly a bust, targeting reds, I was able to pick up a nice smack, then the hardheads showed up and proceeded to eat every finger mullet we had..

3rd spot... Back to soft plastics for both of us. 1st cast was a 15" trout, then pretty much every cast after were trout between 12 & 16". Super fun, but neither of us kept any. That went on for at least an hour & then it happened.. The big trout moved in and were feeding like they were at their last meal, mega aggressive!! Both of us finished our limits w trout over 20", most being between 22 & 25. My last cast passed under a big sea turtle, and as I pointed out the turtle to my bud, I got hit HARD! At first I thought it I might've snagged that dang turtle, but that didnt last long. Drag started ripping out like crazy! We both said "big red" at about the same time. After a very intense battle, she got close enough to show her colors & I almost had a heart attack! My p.b. trout was in the net. My high was deflated quite a bit when I saw all the blood coming from her gills, no way would I keep a fish like that, but she was terminally hooked. She measured out at 27.5". Still, was by far my best trout day ever, one I'll never forget.
Attached Images

bw-n-alvin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2019, 09:02 AM   #2
waypoint
Registered Users-pm+

waypoint has been promoted to Piratewaypoint has been promoted to Piratewaypoint has been promoted to Piratewaypoint has been promoted to Piratewaypoint has been promoted to Piratewaypoint has been promoted to Piratewaypoint has been promoted to Piratewaypoint has been promoted to Piratewaypoint has been promoted to Piratewaypoint has been promoted to Piratewaypoint has been promoted to Pirate
what the heck is wrong with your "s" key. Great report, but got a headache deciphering...
waypoint is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2019, 10:16 AM   #3
sharkchum
Banned

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
Nice mess of fish
sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2019, 10:38 AM   #4
Ethan Hunt
Registered Users-pm+

Ethan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to Pirate
im seeing bunch of "#115" between every words...
Ethan Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2019, 11:02 AM   #5
bw-n-alvin
U can all go to H311..Im goin to Texas!!

bw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Piratebw-n-alvin has been promoted to Pirate
Not sure what's going on. When I look at the post it looks exactly how I typed it...
Attached Images

bw-n-alvin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2019, 11:28 AM   #6
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon nice

way to hunt them out.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2019, 01:54 PM   #7
jrabq
LotsObeach-no Agua

jrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Pirate
Real nice stringer, and congrats on the huge trout!
jrabq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2019, 02:25 PM   #8
jrabq
LotsObeach-no Agua

jrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Pirate
Just btw, the posts looks fine on my phone, but I see the &#115 on my computer using chrome.
jrabq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2019, 05:29 PM   #9
WillieT
Registered Users-pm+

WillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to Pirate
No habla jibberish. Nice pics.
WillieT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2019, 08:01 PM   #10
Speck-a-holic
Registered Users-pm+

Speck-a-holic has been promoted to PirateSpeck-a-holic has been promoted to PirateSpeck-a-holic has been promoted to PirateSpeck-a-holic has been promoted to PirateSpeck-a-holic has been promoted to PirateSpeck-a-holic has been promoted to PirateSpeck-a-holic has been promoted to PirateSpeck-a-holic has been promoted to PirateSpeck-a-holic has been promoted to PirateSpeck-a-holic has been promoted to PirateSpeck-a-holic has been promoted to Pirate
Good job!
Thanks for the report
Speck-a-holic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message