12 Lb Snook - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-30-2019, 11:29 AM   #1
spidwkendwarrior
Registered Users-pm+

spidwkendwarrior has been promoted to the rank of Riggerspidwkendwarrior has been promoted to the rank of Riggerspidwkendwarrior has been promoted to the rank of Riggerspidwkendwarrior has been promoted to the rank of Riggerspidwkendwarrior has been promoted to the rank of Riggerspidwkendwarrior has been promoted to the rank of Riggerspidwkendwarrior has been promoted to the rank of Riggerspidwkendwarrior has been promoted to the rank of Riggerspidwkendwarrior has been promoted to the rank of Riggerspidwkendwarrior has been promoted to the rank of Riggerspidwkendwarrior has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
12 Lb Snook

Gotta show off a little. Although fishing was a little slow here in the LLM over the Memorial Day Weekend I did manage to catch my PB Snook on a topwater. 34", 12 lbs on topwater Friday AM.
Attached Images

spidwkendwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2019, 01:04 PM   #2
TX HOOKSETTER
ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE FISH ARE???

TX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to Pirate
Wow, that is a NICE Snook.
TX HOOKSETTER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 02:20 PM   #3
RockportRobert
Registered Users-pm+

RockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to Pirate
Very nice!
RockportRobert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2019, 02:39 PM   #4
DA REEL DADDY
Registered Users-pm+

DA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to Pirate
That's great!

Your fish got me wondering so I Googled Snook for Texas record it found this. I would have never imagined it was that large.

The Texas state record snook is 57 lbs. 4 oz. caught by Louis Rawalt in 1937 off Padre Island. The current world record snook is 57 lbs. 12 oz.Feb 1, 2015

Are you going to put it on the wall?
DA REEL DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 02:45 PM   #5
Jess2015
Registered Users-pm+

Jess2015 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerJess2015 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerJess2015 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerJess2015 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerJess2015 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerJess2015 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerJess2015 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerJess2015 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerJess2015 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerJess2015 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerJess2015 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Great catch!
Jess2015 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 02:55 PM   #6
Cru
Gig Em! '94

Cru has been promote to GunnerCru has been promote to GunnerCru has been promote to GunnerCru has been promote to GunnerCru has been promote to GunnerCru has been promote to GunnerCru has been promote to GunnerCru has been promote to GunnerCru has been promote to GunnerCru has been promote to GunnerCru has been promote to Gunner
Great fish! Congrats.
Cru is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 03:10 PM   #7
Deerfeeder
Registered Users-pm+

Deerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to PirateDeerfeeder has been promoted to Pirate
Sweet !!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Deerfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 03:26 PM   #8
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidwkendwarrior View Post
Gotta show off a little. Although fishing was a little slow here in the LLM over the Memorial Day Weekend I did manage to catch my PB Snook on a topwater. 34", 12 lbs on topwater Friday AM.

That's a great fish. Of course you need to show off a little. I'd be telling the checker at the grocery store.

I bet that was a blowup to remember.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 03:37 PM   #9
karstopo
Registered Users-pm+

karstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA REEL DADDY View Post
That's great!

Your fish got me wondering so I Googled Snook for Texas record it found this. I would have never imagined it was that large.

The Texas state record snook is 57 lbs. 4 oz. caught by Louis Rawalt in 1937 off Padre Island. The current world record snook is 57 lbs. 12 oz.Feb 1, 2015

Are you going to put it on the wall?
That would be risky and a violation since the slot is 24-28”. A 34” snook in Texas has to be returned to the water after being caught.

TP&W enforcement does look at forums and social media for folks that might inadvertently incriminate themselves.
karstopo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 04:47 PM   #10
loco4fishn
Registered Users-pm+

loco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by karstopo View Post
That would be risky and a violation since the slot is 24-28”. A 34” snook in Texas has to be returned to the water after being caught.

TP&W enforcement does look at forums and social media for folks that might inadvertently incriminate themselves.
How about a “congratulations” on a great catch before the junior GW lecture. I think you have missed the point of the OP. BTW. Great catch and congratulations on your PB.
loco4fishn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message