Wiegand and Hahn win Friday evening tourney - Congrats to the Winners - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-15-2019, 06:49 PM   #1
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Wiegand and Hahn win Friday evening tourney - Congrats to the Winners

Jeremy Wiegand, a customer of mine has been using the GrassWalker for quite some time now. He's a good fisherman and he likes the bait for what the bait allows him to do, especially this time of year with all the floating grass. He likes that the bait cast exceptionally well for a weightless plastic, it cast accurately for sight casting as well as blind-casting to potholes or edges of the grass, and he likes how it pulls bigger fish both trout and reds. Well, he and his tournament partner won the POC Friday Evening tournament on GrassWalkers this past Friday. Clean Sweep, big trout, big red, and Heaviest Stringer. The tourney is put on by DB Coastal Outfitters at Clarks.

I wish I had more of a fishing report for you, but they wouldn't quite let me in on that. The last I heard back lakes was where the best redfish action has been.

please congratulate Jeremy and his fishing partner Paul Hahn!!!

For those wanting more information about the lure...
https://www.troutsupport.com/product...t-support-lure
Attached Images

Advertisement

Old 07-16-2019, 10:12 AM   #2
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
LOL... what am I going to have to talk to myself on these threads or what?

;-) "Hey that's awesome Tobin... super cool that those two guys won that tourney. You must be very proud".

Me in Response ;-)
yeah I am super proud of these guys. It's just cool to see guys love the same thing you love and especially since these guys are just customers that love something on their own. I just thought I'd let everyone know because, well, a lot of the tourney guys don't really like talking. Fish them if you got'em or if you're having trouble with grass or rocks... if anyone needs any help using them just send me an email... it really comes down to are you in fish or not because I've caught them on any number of retrieve methods.

send all questions to [email protected]

and yes, I'm super proud of these guys as well as I am for all my customers and friends.

t
Old 07-16-2019, 12:05 PM   #3
sharkchum
Banned

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
Hey that's awesome Tobin... super cool that those two guys won that tourney. You must be very proud.
sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2019, 01:21 PM   #4
blackjack runner
Registered Users-pm+

blackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirate
Glad to hear it Tobin.

I bought quite a few packs from you in the past. Was down at the coast for a couple of weeks so myself and son finally got to use them. We have been really impressed with their action, range of water depths, and their weedless capacity.
First time my son quit throwing top waters and went to a soft plastic early am and working back lakes.
blackjack runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2019, 09:08 PM   #5
jrabq
LotsObeach-no Agua

jrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Piratejrabq has been promoted to Pirate
Hey that's awesome Tobin... super cool that those two guys won that tourney. You must be very proud.😁

Seriously, it is cool. I have 5 or 6 packs of your grass walker, someday I need to try them out.
jrabq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2019, 11:45 PM   #6
Davidsel47
Registered Users-pm+

Davidsel47 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Davidsel47 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Davidsel47 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Davidsel47 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Davidsel47 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Davidsel47 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Davidsel47 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Davidsel47 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Davidsel47 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Davidsel47 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Davidsel47 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Awesome Job!
Davidsel47 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2019, 01:18 AM   #7
will-billy
Registered Users-pm+

will-billy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)will-billy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)will-billy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)will-billy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)will-billy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)will-billy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)will-billy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)will-billy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)will-billy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)will-billy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)will-billy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutsupport View Post
LOL... what am I going to have to talk to myself on these threads or what?

;-) "Hey that's awesome Tobin... super cool that those two guys won that tourney. You must be very proud".

Me in Response ;-)
yeah I am super proud of these guys. It's just cool to see guys love the same thing you love and especially since these guys are just customers that love something on their own. I just thought I'd let everyone know because, well, a lot of the tourney guys don't really like talking. Fish them if you got'em or if you're having trouble with grass or rocks... if anyone needs any help using them just send me an email... it really comes down to are you in fish or not because I've caught them on any number of retrieve methods.

send all questions to [email protected]

and yes, I'm super proud of these guys as well as I am for all my customers and friends.

t
you've already won this audience, cast your net in deeper water
will-billy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2019, 02:53 AM   #8
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
Man that is good stuff right there. Good fishin guys!

Tobin you have put out great products and services that have helped so many! Thats gotta feel good to see the results of that.
sgrem is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2019, 06:19 AM   #9
mccain
\m/

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
[QUOTE=troutsupport;23753917]LOL... what am I going to have to talk to myself on these threads or what?

Me in Response ;-)
/QUOTE]

talking to yourself shows high intelligence......or.... you might just need to go fishing

i'm looking forward to using the GW in Mansfield this weekend
mccain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2019, 02:06 PM   #10
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccain View Post
talking to yourself shows high intelligence......or.... you might just need to go fishing

i'm looking forward to using the GW in Mansfield this weekend
LOL... or it's all the stamps I lick.. ;-)

Sounds great McCain.. a lot of guys loving it anywhere there is grass or shallow oyster this time of year.