Plans for Memorial Weekend - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 05-21-2004, 11:31 AM   #1
newman
Academy Sports & Outdoors Manager

newman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Question Plans for Memorial Weekend

If the weather cooperates Dad and I will do an overnighter to Tequila/Cervesa/Sunrise. If it is too bumpy for the 21'er would be willing to crew. I need a fix BAD!
newman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2004, 01:19 PM   #2
JOKERSWILD
From the old school

JOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
It will be a zoo but I will be out

Doing a overniter too ...be roaming the deep waters and spars for mr blue suit
john
JOKERSWILD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2004, 01:25 PM   #3
newman

newman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateernewman has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Do you have a full boat?? Need a backup in case it is too bumpy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2004, 02:05 PM   #4
JOKERSWILD
From the old school

JOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJOKERSWILD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Don't know yet ......know by thurs....want in on the fun?
Old 05-21-2004, 03:00 PM   #5
newman

You Bet! I have yet to do a billfish! Willing to be backup so you can contact your regular crew. I'll be off and on for a while so feel free to call my cell (713) 540-3343
Old 05-21-2004, 04:30 PM   #6
bp fishin(kat-a-lac)
Registered Users-pm+

bp fishin(kat-a-lac) is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)bp fishin(kat-a-lac) is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)bp fishin(kat-a-lac) is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)bp fishin(kat-a-lac) is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)bp fishin(kat-a-lac) is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)bp fishin(kat-a-lac) is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)bp fishin(kat-a-lac) is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)bp fishin(kat-a-lac) is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)bp fishin(kat-a-lac) is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)bp fishin(kat-a-lac) is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)bp fishin(kat-a-lac) is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
spars/luncheon/2 cool thanks

Since I had to register again, I made a slight change in name(formerly kat-a-lac). I plan on a trip in my GB(which is for sale) to boomvang next weekend if the weather is decent. I'll probably leave out of Freeport and depending on fuel, return via Galveston.
On another note. A group of us(mostly from THT and friends) are getting together at noon on Friday(5/28) at KimSon resturant on Jefferson street. If interested let us know, so reservations can be made.Last time 17 attended. thanks.
Another thanks to the 2 cool forum for getting it running again. I know it was a lot of hard work.
bp fishin(kat-a-lac) is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2004, 04:52 PM   #7
JOKERSWILD
From the old school

aaaaa soooo

kim-a-son lunch fri..... that will work if I can't get fri off.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:58 PM   #8
Ernest
Registered Users-pm+

Ernest has disabled reputation
I will probably be Clay Piles or a little beyond if we have decent weather. Of course it will be a zoo. Jon Boats and bow riders at the 40 mile rigs. Love this early season stuff.
Ernest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2004, 06:01 PM   #9
Argo
Registered Users-pm+

Argo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to Pirate
I will be out there also but probably hitting the lower profile targets from port A.
Argo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2004, 07:16 PM   #10
nfo2na
Registered Users-pm+

nfo2na has disabled reputation
Argo,

I will also be out of Port A that weekend. I run a 21' key West with cuddy. Supposed to have Fri-Mon off so I will prob pick the best two days and do some hardcore fishing. I am getting the crew together and am supposed to work in tandem with Buda Blue Water Boy and his crew of unusual suspects. Where ya' plan on heading? We should all get together.

Junior

Semper Fi
!us
nfo2na is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message