Was down but not out!! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Support our troops
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2016, 07:21 PM   #1
WahooMaster08
24' Seafox

WahooMaster08 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WahooMaster08 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WahooMaster08 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WahooMaster08 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WahooMaster08 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WahooMaster08 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WahooMaster08 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WahooMaster08 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WahooMaster08 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WahooMaster08 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WahooMaster08 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Texasflag4 Was down but not out!!

I assume this place is as good as any. Currently on my way out of service as it seems to be the right time due to my body breaking down. Back surgery isn't a joke and the recovery time frame seemed to be ever worse. Definitely better then I was but will never be the same I am sure. Once out I will be in the Corpus area as my wife has gotten a great job down there. I cant wait to get out of FLW and get back to the coast I love. In saying all this if anyone knows of companies that are looking to higher please give me a shout and I will shoot out the resume. Hoping to be home by Thanksgiving but no later then mid-Dec. Those that come from service as I look through the threads on the board have a firm understanding of where I come from. Thank you for your service for those that have served. It seems to be a bitter sweet end to start a new journey, but the juice will be worth the squeeze to be with m family. Tightlines to all and looking forward to getting some reports up when I return back to Texas.

Danny
WahooMaster08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2016, 09:46 AM   #2
phiz83
Registered Users-pm+

phiz83 has been promoted to Piratephiz83 has been promoted to Piratephiz83 has been promoted to Piratephiz83 has been promoted to Piratephiz83 has been promoted to Piratephiz83 has been promoted to Piratephiz83 has been promoted to Piratephiz83 has been promoted to Piratephiz83 has been promoted to Piratephiz83 has been promoted to Piratephiz83 has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks for your service. And all the best on the job hunt. Corpus is a wonderful place. I'm jealous. I'm stuck in Cypress off 290. Purgatory.
phiz83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message